The Psycho Couple Pt.2

(Warning mentions of SH)

"Hello there, my name is Nanno, i'm 16, today's my first day please be kind

"Hello my names Y/N i'm also 16 and its also my first day" I said copying most of what Nanno had said on her first day and trying to make it as less awkward then it already felt. 

Fongs POV

From what i remember Nanno and Y/N enrolled in the middle of the semester, we tried to hang out with them, but Nanno was always on the phone with her boyfriend and Y/N always seemed to disappear the second the bell had rung. 

"You're always talking to your boyfriend. Don't you want to spend some time with your friends" Was one of the things we used to say to her, we wanted her to feel welcomed and to have friends but it was hard as she was always on her phone.

"Oh, wow. It's so big, Tan must love her very much" Bell had said. Nannos boyfriend, Tan, had brought her a big bouquet of flowers but he was nowhere in sight. "WOW" We heard from behind the class and most of us turned. There was even a bigger bouquet of flowers on Y/Ns desk. "Who's it from" I heard one of her friends ask her. "It says from my secret admirer" Y/N responded while reading the letter it had attached. "Ah that is soo cute i wonder who the lucky guy could be" Another one of her friends spoke all fangirling about the situation. Nanno walked over to them and seemed to be showing off her flowers. 

"I think something is up with this Tan guy, should i look at her phone?" I asked grabbing the phone. "Shit" "What is it?" "There's nothing here" I said going through the contacts and not finding one with the name 'Tan'. 

"Nanno who was always on her phone, always chatting away, actually talking to... to no one." Proud had said. "It seemed like she disappeared after that day and so did Y/N the day after. I said to the group.

Y/Ns POV 

"Hi, everyone" Nannos voice was heard on video. "Hi everyone, do you remember who we are? I'm Nanno, I'm Y\N, Nanno hey! it's Y\N it's us Hey! it's me Nanno, I'm Y\N" The video glitched. Nanno dropped a glass and we both stood up facing them. "You remember Nanno now?" Nanno asked them with a serious face. I decide to not say anything and just look around at all their faces and how much they've aged. 

"Thap?, I saw you were having a reunion, and we didn't want to come empty handed, right Tan?" Nanno continued as we both walked and sat at the edge of the stage. They all looked around trying to figure out why she had said that but Fong seemed to had pieced it quite quickly. 

(Going back to before on the bench)

Fang went through Nannos phone and found Tans contact, calling it and shushing her friends to see if he'd actually respond. "Nanno, I can't talk right now. I'm with Wit and the guys, let's talk when we meet tonight, okay. Nanno? Is something wrong?Are you okay? Don't be mad Fong already suspects something."  Fong slammed the phone back on the bench as she seemed to be breathing fast. "Was that really Thap's voice we just heard?" Bell asked,not helping the situation. "Are you deaf" "What?" "If that wasn't Thap's voice on the phone, then who the fuck was it?" Proud said with an attitude. " What? I just wanted to make sure. Did i do something wrong?" Bell fought back. "Yes you did, can't you see Fong is devastated? You're such a-" Proud trying to help got caught of by Fong. "Will you guys shut the fuck up?" Fong said still breathing hard an looking down. "Let's fuck that bitch up, Yea slut-slap her, if i were you and she did that i would kill her, yea" Bell and Proud started suggesting things to do. "I'll make her wish she was dead, she'll pay" Fong said simply as Nanno and I came back. "Do you want to go for ice cream now? Tan is to busy, but i can go and i invited Y/N if you don't mind" Nanno sat down and i stayed standing up with my hands crossed. "Is something wrong you seem to be uneasy?" I asked trying to seem worried. "Don't worry about it its nothing" Bell said with a smile  "There's something we need to do" Proud continued.