Rich B*tch (Smut)

(I'll try my best, totally not robbing any of yall ;)

-Continued-

She had entered two fingers inside, moving them slowly to tease "Nanno~" i whined as she just giggled and continued licking. "Come on (Y/n/n) I know you can beg more than that" she simply said "Nanno please I need you" I said putting both of my legs on her shoulders. She stood up and un buttoned the rest of my uniform and took it of, leaving me in my bra and skirt. She un clipped my bra and started sucking on my breast. She licked one of them while she played with the other one "Ahh~" i let out a moan. She pushed me down so I was now laying on her desk and still had my legs on her shoulders. She went down on me again, licking my clit in circles, and again entered two fingers but this time she wasn't teasing "Nanno~" I moaned out her name loudly probably making the people who were still on the building hear it, as this walls were thin. "Darling you should keep it down, the club next door is still in session" she said while going back to what she was doing. Increasing her speed, I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. By now I was a moaning mess, Not caring if other people could hear us. "Nanno i-I'm close" I informed her, as a response she entered another finger and went faster. She had three of them in. "AHH" I moaned loudly before cumming on Nanno's fingers and part of her desk. I removed my legs from her shoulders and she stood up, and I sat up. She laughed a little "Open your mouth" She said, I did as I was told. She placed two of the four fingers, making me taste my self. She put her other free hand on my hip "Good" She said before taking her fingers out of my mouth and licking the other two. "Not bad" Nanno said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and I laid back down putting both of my hand on my face from embarrassment. She picked up my clothes "come on" Nanno said, I stood up again and grabbed my bra putting it back on. Nanno grabbed my uniform and started putting it on me, buttoning it and tying my tie. "Hey what about-" I was cut off my her "It's fine don't worry about it" She said taking my other undergarment and placing it inside her bag, which was somewhat creepy "but-" Yet again I was cut of "Come on let's get going" She said after cleaning the mess from her desk. We walked through the halls...

(And the chapter continues)

(Another one because why not, takes place after pt.2)

Nanno and I were getting our stuff from our apartment to leave. "Hey Nanno is it ok if I take a quick shower?" I asked her "Of course go ahead" she said and went back to what she was doing. I grabbed some clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I put my clothes down and turned on the shower to the temperature i wanted it to be. I started undressing, I got in the shower. I was about to wash my hair but got interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door "Yes?, Nanno do you need something?" I said waiting for an answer, I didn't received one but I could hear the bathroom door open. I slightly moved the shower curtain to see Nanno undressing herself, I immediately closed the curtain"Nanno do you need something?" I asked again. Next thing I know Nanno gets in. "You don't mind me taking a shower with you, do you?" She asked "I don't think so?" I answered unsure, I go back to what I was suppose to do before Nanno barged in. "Here I'll help you" Nanno said before starting to wash my hair. "There" She said before grabbing my hands and putting them in either side of her waist. I didn't think much of it and enjoyed the free massage I was getting. She was done and I rinse of, I was going to put the conditioner on until I here a somewhat like a whisper from Nanno "May I?" She said in my ear before squeezing both of my breast and kissing my neck from behind "Nanno~" I moaned knowing what was going to happen "Ahh~" Nanno pushed me against the wall and went down to my collar bone, putting her right knee in between my legs and started moving it. "Ahh more please~" That's when Nanno stopped for some reason, I looked at her confused "We should get going don't you think" Nanno said before turning around and started washing herself "Fucking tease" I said quietly not liking that she stopped. She managed to hear me and giggled slightly "Maybe next time love" Nanno said before getting out of the shower.