The runnaways

(Apologies, short chapter)

I had a headache, it seemed like I was in a slumber. I lifted my face of the desk I was in 'I probably felt asleep' I thought but that's when I noticed the desk I was laying in wasn't my own nor did it look like the ones from the school I come from. The uniform was different. I went outside to the halls, it was a hole different school. Students were walking around chatting with each other. I walked for a little while until I spotted a girl who had slightly short/long hair that looked like Nanno. "NANNO!" I called the figure turned around and it was Nanno "Oh (Y/N) your finally awake, you passed out in P.E while running" Nanno said, I gave her a confused look I don't remember being in P.E and if I was why didn't I wake up in the infirmary. "Also here" Nanno handed me a pice of paper that looked to have my class periods. "Umm do we have any classes together?" I asked in a worried/confused tone of voice. "Sadly no bu-" Nanno was cut of by the bell "oh well you should get going, don't forget to text me if you need anything" nanno said walking to her class room. I just stood there, not caring about anything but thinking about everything that had happened before, everything was fine before she came to the frame, my family was fine, I was doing just fine in school, I wasn't a whole mess before she came...

This was Nanno's doing...ain't it?