The magic bathroom wall?! (Pt.2)

Nanno wasn't mentioned a lot in this chapter so sorry about that
Your POV

I saw Bam running away, I assume that she's going to the bathroom. I follow her and as I thought she did, one she left I checked and saw that she had erased the writing on the wall.

Rumors were now going around that the cleaning lady had survived, even know I know that Nanno has something to do with it it's still freaky. I sat on the stairway near the bathroom and started "crying" as Hans was coming down them. "Do you think you can handle class today? do you want something to drink? I'll get you something come on" "No please don't leave what if something happeneds to you?" I asked as I continued to cry. To be honest this guy is somewhat growing on me, I feel kind of bad that this is an act, he's to kind but he only likes me because of my looks... I think. "I can stay here with you" he said wrapping his arms around me trying to comfort me. "Hey about we go to my secret place, I go there sometimes to get away from Bam or when I'm feeling overwhelmed what do you say?"he asked with a small smile grabbed mi hands and rubbing his thumbs on them in circles. "Ok then" I said as I wiped my tears away, he took both my hands to lift me up and started leading me to his "secret place", while holding my hand. Also Bam was watching the whole thing hehe~.

"Noo!" I screamed as I tried to ran off from O, zits and scars were forming on my face. He pulled me back down with him and grabbed my face. "Y/n you still look beautiful you don't need to hide your face" he said as he leaned in and connected our lips. I sat there shocked and I guess he took that as a bad sign and stoped. "I'm sorry" he said as he bowed "No its fine I'm just surprised that you called me pretty looking like this" I said "Looks don't matter to me" he said as he got closer "can I?" He asked as I nodded my head and started moving our lips together in sinc. 'Way to go and make it chessy but at least it has been proven that he likes me, suck on it Bam!!' I thought.

I was sitting in class as a girl who went by the name of fon jumped from the class window, everyone stood up and looked down at her corpse 'I've seen this to many times' I said to myself as I walked over to go see 'yeah no' I said as I walked out of class, it's still scary to see someone end themselves. I walked faster and started to panic it felt like my heart was going to explode. I didn't know the girl but it still hurt.

I was eating next to Nanno and a girl just started dancing and singing with her food 'get it ig' I thought as everyone rushed over to try end help her.

"Fah, you crazy bitch"

"Cherry is a slut"

"Top, you dog brain"

"Fat fucking principle dies of clogged artery"

The stall had writing all over it, I decided to write something myself...

I walked down to the field "O, that's enough for you today, please go home now" Bam said worriedly and out of breath "I haven't even been on the field yet" he said smiling "My shirt still smells like Y/n" he said 'It was that make out session wasn't it 😏' I thought as I bit my bottom lip and put a piece of hair behind my ear. "O please for me go home" Bam begged as she grabbed his arm, she continued and he ended up on the floor. "O what happened!" I ran to him seeming worried which not gonna lie I kinda was. "Fuck!" He screamed as he healed on to me. His teammates ran to us to check what was happening. "Get off him" one of his teammates said as he pushed Bam out the way. "Someone call the ambulance he needs to go to the hospital" I said as one of them started calling and the rest tried to calm him down. Bam started yelling at por to 'go wipe it of' and you come with me and clean it off'. Por ignored he as we all carefully lifted O of the ground. "Easy, easy" he yelled in pain.
I went to go check the bathroom stall now that O was in the hospital. My writing was still there of course...

"Anyone who cleans this wall will die"

I sat in a bench seeing the team play. I turned and saw the coach rolling O on the track as he was in a wheelchair. I walked over to him " How you feeling" I asked which was probably the dumbest thing I could have asked he only looked at me sadness in his eyes as he grabbed my hand and fiddled with it. I heard Nanno laughing as she was sitting next to Bam. "No!" We heard Bam yell as she stood up and left. "Hey everyone Bam is going to clean the wall" Nanno yelled pointing at the direction Bam had went. Everyone started running towards Bam. O stayed in the field with me as he watched everyone running. "Did you write anything on the wall?" He asked looking up to me "No, I saw no reason to" I said as I gave him a forehead kiss and Nanno in the background planning murder as she stared intensely at us.

It was empty

The school was empty. Only she remained. We turned around and there she was. Bam ran crying on to the field
"Where is everyone!"
"Hello"
"O"
"Hey!"

"I wish everyone will disappear"

"O?"
"Everyone?"
.
.
.
"Can we keep O"
"No let's go"
——————————————————————————————
Is it just me that liked O, he was kind and handsome