The Psycho Couple

It's finally graduation day. Everyone's sad about leaving as if everything in their life is about to end, and their not ready to start the next phase in their life.

Many believe that after this, everything will become part of the past. We don't ever want to forget all those great memories we made. However, this might not be the end, but just the beginning, when all the ugly truths from our past will be on earth.

So, be careful.

The past is not as beautiful as you remember.

"Good evening, everybody let me hear a round of applause for Saknurso 114th Alumni. Amazing, the sound of people in Laos could hear it. For those who are thirsty, get over here, for those who are hungry, go over there. No point in holding back. Let's do this, yeah!" Wit, the guy with the mic said raising his cup at the end, he basically gave a dumbass speech. Yet everyone cheered, some looking happier thank others.

I went to get a plate with multiple portions of small food and went around asking if people wanted. "Hey do i know you?" A girl i went up to asked "Excused me?" I said acting confused. I just want to get the job done and leave, iv'e been feeling more tired than usual and i haven't had motivation to do much. "Never mind, Thank you" The girl said getting one of the pieces of food in the giant plate and walking away.  I texted Nanno that i was going to the bathroom, which i was but to have a smoke and relive some stress and tension, even the simplest of thing are to much this days.

I came back while they were projecting some video. I walked up to Nanno and just stood next to her, my arms crossed and looking at the vid. It was a video of them exhuming their 'Time capsule'. After the video ended two guys came in with the time capsule. One by the name of wit showed around the key. "This key, ive been keeping this key safe for 12 years now, 12 long years. Judging from your faces i should open it right away, huh?" Wit said and everyone agreed. "I just want to be a bit ceremonial" Wit said with a sigh of disappointment. He turned around and started trying to unlock the box. He couldn't open it cus it was so rusted so Chai ended up smashing the handle part of a shovel into the lock which broke in the first try. Everyone applaud and praised him. As Wit opened it everyone started backing away and coughing, Wit turned around and grabbed something without looking. He took out a flag which was his and tried to be sentimental. One by one people got their stuff and took pictures with it while posing. Our time to shine was near.

Wit took out phone and asked who it was, he also took out (Small item of choice). "Who hasn't come to claim this amazing cellular phone, I heard that this model is really tough and durable, come on anyone, who's it anyone,then what about this priceless (item of choice), heard they stopped making this and may i repeat very valuable. come on anyone, come clean at take your items already."  "I told you, Wit, i knew it. our class had 32 people, not 30" Shorty said pointing to the items with his magazine. "Well, fuck you shorty. Think about it who has this phone and this (Item of choice)."  Wit said yelling back as the others started to remember that in fact there was 32 people.

"It was Nan..something she came in the tenth grade and left after a semester." Shorty said finally get it but forgetting about me. "It was Nanno, the psycho" Fong said. "From what i remember Nanno enrolled in the middle of the semester, so she didn't have many friends. We tried to hang out with her, but she was always on the phone with her boyfriend." Nanno promised that she would let us meet him, but then the plan would always be postponed, by all those complicated reasons she came up with. In the end Fong just...Nanno who was always on her phone always chatting away, was actually talking to...to no one." Proud said "I see, but then who's the 32th person?" Shorty asked as everyone thought. Shorty spoke up again "That's not true! we did meet the boyfriend or rather girlfriend remember she moved into our school two weeks after Nanno did and they always did everything together i just can't seem to remember her name" "It was Y/N, she was always in detention for doing extreme things yet she never got expelled but she left before Nanno did so we barely knew her, one's she cut a girls hair because it was in the way of her paper, she also always smoked in the bathrooms and skipped class, caused many food fights, just overall a mess, but Nanno was still always on the phone with someone" Fong said finally remembering me. "One day Nanno came into class, someone had attacked her, she looked really awful" Fong said continuing to talk about Nanno and forgetting me. "I remember that, it was really bad blood everywhere" Doc Kai said. "And then what happened" Meng asked "I don't know it seems at she disappeared after that day and here we are, we all forgot them before we found their stuff" Fong said. "Can anybody contact at least one of them right now, their still our friend?" Kai asked looking around. "Just because you thought you had a chance with Y\N doesn't make her your friend nor ours, or are you going to cure Nanno Doctor Kai" Meng said with his arms crossed. "I'm not a psychiatrist, but i still know something that might be able to help" "I wonder where they are right now?" "Their probably lying in a mental hospital somewhere being the psycho couple they are" Fong said while some people laughed and i rolled my eyes and scoffed.