Beauty is pain

"Good morning, everyone. We want to welcome you all to this year's Shining star award ceremonies. As always, the winner will receive a special prize. Are you beautiful enough to be our shining star? So tune in too fined out if you have what it takes to be one of our ten."

That's right

Beauty means everything to a girl

There's no such thing as ugly

Only laziness, so don't be that girl.

*Cue Nanno being gorgeous*

This time the school was an all girl school and not only that but a beauty school. I laughed once Nanno had told me what the next school was, thinking she was just messing with me but ofc I should've known. I wont lie the school isn't so bad, it's quite pretty, it's just the purpose of it is the only bad thing.

Me and Nanno didn't end up in the same class which is fine, i could care less more freedom for me. I opened the door to my directed classroom and ofc the people in the class all turned to me. "Hey, is this Mrs.xxxx class" I asked not actually sure if it was. "Oh yes, come in have a seat" The teacher answered. "Actually would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked, i didn't want to seem rude so ofc i agreed even tho i didn't want to. "Hello i'm Y/N, i hope we can get along just fine" I said with a somewhat of a smile. "Please take a seat in a empty desk, also princess Six would you mind giving her a tour" She asked a girl with a pony tail. She smiled at me and it seems like she had braces.

(Her)I smiled back and sat behind her

(Her)
I smiled back and sat behind her. After a while the bell finally rung, I picked up my stuff and as i did 'princess six' came up to me. "Do you need something" I asked stopping what i was doing, putting my hands on the chair and looked at her. "Well the school tour" She said simply. i had forgotten about that plus i thought she wasn't going to do it. "Right well only if your willing to take time out of your precious day Princess six" I said laughing a bit and finished putting the rest of my stuff. "Come on girls, run along" The teacher said. "Come on" I told the girl.

we both walked into the hall way, i waited for her to say something but she just looked around. "I have to go get something, but I can tell you about the school as we walk there" She said as she started walking "Sure that's fine" I simply said. "Ok so do you know about the rankings?" She asked getting her phone out and showing me this app that had i believe pics of the students here with a number which is most likely their ranking in 'beauty'. "No i have not but I most likely know your in the top ten no? Princess six, unless that's your real name" I said looking at her, she had a tint off pink in her cheeks but it was probably her make up. She laughed a bit and agreed, that she was six in the rankings. We kept talking changing the subject at one point and sometimes making jokes. "Ok ok going back to the ranking what do you rank me?" I asked as with a big smile bcus of all the previous jokes "Definitely top five your quite an eye catcher, there's this twins and sometimes they can be so full of themselves it's so annoying" She said laughing a bit. "What about me what do you rank me?" She asked. "Well babe ofc a 10/10 you should be the queen bee look at you, cant believe this morons said you were a six" I said putting my arm around her shoulder as she laughed. "Aren't you just a flirt" "Saying the truth is being flirty?" I asked looking at her like i was hurt by her comment. We kept walking and getting to know each other.