Rich B*tch

Your POV

We were at a new school, how fun (I'm being sarcastic here) the first school was already trash, a girl tried to fight me for no apparent reason and the school also had some beef with an other school. But to be honest this one seemed worst, why you may ask, well because rich kids study here. This lady was showing us around the school, of course you know me I wasn't paying attention we were going to change schools sooner or later so why should I pay attention .

-Flashback-

"Where are we going Nanno?" I asked her, she just grabbed my wrist roughly but not too much to hurt me. She wouldn't answer my question until we got outside. "Nanno where and what are you doing?" I asked again hopefully getting an response " Have you ever considered traveling?" Nanno asked out of the blue as she let go of my hand and turned towards me. "Sometimes" I said "How about traveling different...schools?" She asked a similar question from the previous one "Nope" I said not thinking twice, yeah I know she's the one who is ruining everything but at the same time for some reason I didn't mind traveling the world I mean it sounded fun but School yeah no that's a whole different story. "Y/n would you be my beloved girlfriend and travel with me?" She asked out of the blue, again "Y-yes?" I said with a confused and unsure look and you could tell by my voice as well. She smiled and leaned in for a kiss. She cupped my cheek with one of her hands and the other was softly placed on my waist. I kiss back after a couple of seconds of being confused. I placed my hands around her neck and enjoyed the moment "Let's go darling" she said and took my hand and started walking. It was like I was in a trance as I followed her without thinking twice

-Flashback over-

We were walking hand in hand through the halls. Until Nanno took me inside this room "So what do you think, should we start a business" she said looking around the room "What kind of business?" I said interested on her plan "Is there something wrong here?" The women entered the room and asked us "Is there anyway we can buy this room" Nanno asked the lady and next thing I know Nanno and I are in the room, room door closed, and the room has already been decorated. I was going to say something until the stupid bell rang "We should get to class" Said Nanno as she started walking out into the halls, I following behind her "Do we have any classes together?" I asked her "Only P.E" she said simply as she turned around and reached for my hand "oh how fun" I said back with an annoyed voice "Come on love I'll walk you to class" She said with the same creepy but sweet smile she had on the first day. I simply nodded, it's not like I could do anything about it.

Time skip

We were both sitting in the room Nanno had bought. I didn't want anything to do with it, as I knew she wasn't going to play fair with some of her customers. I group of students came in, about 5 I think. I had my (headphones/ Earphones/ AirPods) on so I didn't here the beginning of there conversation but I took them out as soon as this short spiky yellowish haired kid started taking out his report card. I stood up from my sit and walked past/behind Nanno at the same time she lifted the report card. I grabbed it while passing and went towards the paper shredder and placed the report card, watching it rip to equal looking pieces. The same short spiky yellowish haired guy came running to the machine to see what I had done to it "What are you doing?!" He yelled "it's actually 'what have you done'" I corrected him, he looked at me with anger (was I the only one who found this man attractive) "Hey come look at this" One of his friends said. Nanno handed him his New report card and he compared it to one of his friends report card. They were all impressed "I can do other things as well" Nanno said to the group of teens "What else?" A guy with a basic brown hair style said "Anything" Nanno easily said with a smirk. A Next thing we know there's a whole ass line outside our business room waiting to be treated by Nanno as I was the assistant, it wasn't so bad.

Time skip

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ Somewhat Smut/lime/lemon however you want to call it, coming up so skip this part if you dislike stuff like that, also I'm not good at this stuff so I apologize)

School finally ended and we were free to go. I was getting my things to leave when Nanno grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of her while she was sitting on her chair. She had made me drop my things when she grabbed me. "You did a good today~"Nanno said, she had her hands around my waist, she leaned in and softly started to kiss my neck. She moved to my jaw line, slowly licking it. She stoped and moved to my lips kissing them, I kissed back and the kiss got heated up by the second, but we had to pull away or I had to as Nanno didn't seem out of breath. We kept going, she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I accepted. She slid her tongue in as we both fought for dominance. She had of course won, I could feel myself getting wet down there. Nanno grabbed me by the ass and placed me on top of her desk. She started sucking, kissing and licking my neck trying to find my sweet spot, when she did I let out a small moan closing my legs tightly. Nanno separated them and had her waist in between them, she continued placing hickey's around my neck. She started to undo the first couple of buttons and loosened my school tie. She placed some more hickey's on my collar bone. She stoped and looked at me, removing my panties, slowly moving down on me and going under my skirt in between my legs. She started licking and...

(I think you know what happened next 👀, and smut is over)

We cleaned up, and were walking through the hallway hand in hand "That was fun" Nanno said giggling and looking at me, I looked back at her with an annoyed look on my face. My legs were shaking and I had to hold on to Nanno. "Yeah sure was" I said with an unamused face. But to be honest I wasn't lying, I did very much enjoy it. You could feel my cheeks radiating heat because of the embarrassment. "You looked really nice in that position" Nanno said with a smirk, "Hey!" I said knowing my cheeks were getting more heated up than before if that was possible. "Let's just go out of this hell hole" I said "Sure, do you want to go get some ice cream" She asked kindly

"Sure Nanno"