𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻

~~~

DONE- Chapter 7/ Not so heaven

Scarlett Romano was dancing in the middle of the ballroom with her father. Her body and feet moved in sync and her head was looking at her father laughing at something he said. Her mother sat at the table looking at both of them in awe.

"Boss, everything all right?" A voice behind me said, Alexander.

I turned around and looked at him. "Yes in 20 minutes you are going to attack. Set the bomb and after have the men attack." he nodded his head and I stood up while setting my glass down after drinking it's liquid.

I looked back at Scarlett and saw her looking at me with a frown on her face, like thinking what I was going to do now. I simply smirked and fixed my suit.

I turned around and walked all the way to the exit door at the back, welcoming the fresh air. I saw every single one of my men in their spot. From a distance I could see Marco talking to one of the guys.

I went toward him "I hope Alexander told you that in 20 minutes we bomb this place" I stated. While he just nodded his head and gave a sideway look to the other guy, as if telling him to leave.

"Yes boss. Anything else?" he questioned

"Yes, I want the girl alive, without a single scratch, and when you get her I want her in my car. I don't care drug her, lie whatever it takes to get her there."

Without a second word I left. I spotted my black Camaro ZL1("SS") and got in without a care in the world. From my window I could see everything without someone catching a glimpse at me.

I couldn't wait to see this place crumble down to pieces. The thought that I'll get revenge and see my number 1 enemy die in the snap of my finger was fucking beyond me. All my life waiting for this moment, it gave me a sense of pleasure through my veins.

~

~

~

"Ok we have 20 seconds before this whole place blows up. I suggest everyone that's close to the front doors hide a bit more, and we are all set." Lewis voice came trough the ear piece. I got the gun beside me and loaded it with bullets.

I got out closing the door and making my way beside Marco and Alexander. If someone is going to kill that motherfucker King it will be me.