Chapter 6- The Attach

<Chapter-6>

Taehyung's POV~

"Eyah is in gravedanger." Chief Yoongi said, looking as serious as ever.

I felt my throat getting drier with every passing second and my eye bent down on the table where my hands are resting. An unknown feeling creeping over me, is it... Fear?

"We're gonna check this on our database" Jimin said, after bumping his foot with mine intentionally making me come out of my trance. Though I was trying to concentrate on what Cheif was gonna say, I couldn't ignore the feeling that has completely taken over my body.

Why is that so?
Why I am feeling this fear?
Fear of... Losing her?
Or fear of not being able to protect her?
Why am I so concerned about that girl?

Cheif Yoongi cleared his throat as I turned my gaze toward him.

"You're spacing out taehyung, what is it?" Cheif Yoongi said, narrowing his brows.

"Umm, nothing. I was just- just thinking about the tattoo." I said, avoiding his gaze, to escape being caught, lying.

"As I said, I've seen this before." Cheif Yoongi said.

"Where?" I asked and Chief released a long sigh.

That feeling lingering in my throat.

Leaning his back on the chair, tapping a pen Pointer on the chair's armrest, Cheif started speaking.
"About eight years ago, me and my Cheif were at a mission. The mission was about a gang that smuggles drugs and alcohol. And it's not only about Seoul, they have their roots all over South Korea The gang's name is 'black sniper' " Cheif said.

"How come we never heard about it?" Jimin asked.

Both of us were looking at Cheif, contemplating his next action.

"Because we couldn't catch them" Cheif stopped speaking abruptly. He moved forward, resting his elbows on the table. Moving his gaze from Jimin to me, he said. " We couldn't catch them, my Cheif lost his life because he was so determined to solve this case and held them responsible. And...."

*Silence silence silence*

"He saw the gang leader's face, that was his biggest mistake. Cheif became a threat to his existence, a flaw that was required to be eliminated." Cheif released another deep sigh. I kept listening to him as if his words contain the information, my is dependent on.

"H-how did they kill him?" I asked, stuttering cause I was struggling to gulp down that lump that was formed in my throat.

"It was a case we have had never heard before, we were so determined to catch them. Some information through our investigation lead us to an abandoned ship. We were on this mission, me and chief, along with some other officer. It was already night and the area was at outskirts of Seoul so there were barely any lights. There we saw some men, who were loading huge boxes on a truck. We tried our best to fight with them, some of his men get killed in the process. At last, it was the three of us- me, Cheif and the gang leader. He was covering his face with help of a mask, he was very well trained, even when it was two against one... We were more injured than him. " Cheif Yoongi said, he lowered his eyes as he didn't wanted to recall the memories of the day.

"I was laying on the ground, bruised and barely alive. I saw him walking toward Chief, after he was done with me. I saw that tattoo on his foot that time. When they were fighting, Cheif removed his mask. I could only see his back but I could see Cheif, his eyes were widened. And then... I lost my consiousness."