Chapter 8- My Guardian Angel

<Chapter-8>

At icheon port~

Around 4'0 clock, morning

Eyah's POV~

"Argh!" I feeble groan left my mouth as i felt my head throbbing. I could feel a stinging pain on my cheek. I want to touch my face but ... I couldn't.

That's when the realization hit me...

"My hands are tied." mumbling this I tried to remember what happened, how I got here.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Flashback from last night▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I released a deep sigh sitting on the balcony chair looking out at the starry night sky.

Taehyung just left few minutes ago, don't know when he'll be back. The day went well though, he's cold and he acts very tough but he cares, I know he care for me.

*Ding dong*

The sound of the door bell made me stand up from my seat and walk toward the door.

"Taehyung just left now so he wouldn't be back that fast so who would it be? Umm.. may be the grocery delivery boy" I said, taking two more steps forward but I again stopped.

"But it's late for a delivery boy to deliver goods. I don't think so it's him." I was thinking whether to open the door or not.

"May be since Taehyung is usually home at night so they deliver it at night only, it makes sense. What if it's not him? But, if it's him and I didn't open the door then taehyung would be mad at me. He especially ordered groceries for me. Huh!....." I realised a deep sigh contemplating.

*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

"Let's just see who it is" i said, taking two more steps and I was In front of the door. I twisted the door knob and slightly peeked outside to see some men... They looked... Giant!

"Who are you loo-" before I could complete the sentence they harshly pushed the door, I stumbled and land on my butt.

"Argh! How dare you barge into someone house like that!!!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

They looked around the whole house, I was puzzled by their action. "Let's take her " one of them said.

I struggled to get out of their hold but no use. They were so strong, they dragged me out of the house and made me sit in a van.

Just as I sat inside, I kicked on of the men who was about to enter I tried to made my way out of the van but then...

*Chaaat* *Slap*

I felt my cheek to become numb and slowly few sparkling yellow dots apprears to cloud my vision and then everything went pitch black.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎End of flashback▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

As I remembered what happened, all the weird thought came running down to me.

Why are they doing this?
I didn't even remembered their face?
Why can't they let me live peacefully?

I started moving my gaze all around me. The atmosphere is cold, chilling breeze is passing by me making me shiver. It's still dark. I adjusted my vision to look what's on my left side. It's .... It's the sea.

On the right side all I could see is big containers and some men at a distance, they were talking.

I'm on a..port?