Chapter 10- That faint Melody

Sorry, author-nim wasn't able to post the chapter earlier cause I was busy with a lot of things, honestly I have a lot of things on my plate and I don't know myself how I'm handling everything. I just hope you can bear with me. Get ready to see Jelly detective Taehyung in this chapter. Hope you are enjoying taeyah relationship.

<Chapter 10>

"Hahahahahahhahahahaah"

♡Taehyung Laughing ♡

He is wearing a white printed night suit with a pale brown sweater over it and when he laughs, his cheekbones are highlighted  by the upward movement of his cheeks. His upper lip is like the Art we all used to draw in childhood- the birds in the sky over the mountains, that is drawn just with a single stoke of pencil. When he laughs his mouth is wide open letting his pearl white teeth to greet, the overall shape of his teeth and lips resembles that of a square box, it's so adorable- his boxy Smile.

As the sound of his laughter echoed,  it is the only thing i could hear, I could feel, I could think of, i could adore. I felt my body getting relaxed yet the sound of his Laughter seem to pace up the melody of my heart, a faint melody.

How could he even exist?
What in the World was I doing that I never saw
this?

He kept laughing very hard and I kept analyzing his features for few seconds.

"You should laugh more, you look so.... Adorable." I said, looking at him fondly.

Just as these words came out of my mouth, his eyes met mine and soon his laughter faded with the boxy smile turning into a flat linear scale.

♡Taehyung facepalming♡

Taehyung facepalming♡

"What-what did you said?" He asked, narrowing his brows, trying to act annoyed but he clearly is
not.

"I said that you should laugh more, it's ad-adorable. It suits you." I said, smiling softly to him.

"I-i'm fine just the way I am."