Chapter 15~ Stay

~🌹~

"Would you miss me when I'm gone?"

He kept on looking into my Eyes with his hazel orbs and i held the glance firmly.

"I will... Miss you."

Smiling at his reponse, i whispered a good night and made my way into my room.

----------Time skip----------

Morning came earlier than expected and I wasn't willing to leave the bed so i slept till late.

Finally moving out of the bed, i looked out of the window.. the veiw was breathtaking beautiful.

How beautiful it is to smell fresh air and look at fields first in the morning and not at skyscappers, not to forget the smell of wet soil.

I missed this.

While enjoying this nature's Adobe, my eyes fell on my parents cooking breakfast in the lawn. Then my eyes fell on him.

Hair wet with water, touching the water puddled on the ground with utmost fascination, it's beautiful

It's beautiful how a man, as strong and brooding as Taehyung can have such a delicate soul.

I rushed down the stairs after doing morning business to the lawn.

"Good morning everyone!" I spoke and hugged my parents sidewise moving to sit on the lawn chairs but was stopped by seeing him washing dishes. His earlier wet hair nearly dried by the morning breeze and cascading on his surface.

Oh how much i want to run my fingers through those curls...

Shut up Eyah.

Wait!

Wait!

Wait!

Dishes???

Dishes???

"What are you doing there Tae?" I asked, almost screamed.

"Good morning, umm..i asked emmonim if i could help and she asked me to clean some blacked utensils."