Chapter 9- The Moment

《 Have you observed I never used 'Author's POV' so far, not even once! Because I want you to feel the characters, I hope you're enjoying it, if not let me know in the comment section, I'd love to read it. Well, last two chapters put a lot of pressure on your innocent hearts so let me ease you up with this chapter.  Honestly,  it's all a part of my script. Enjoy, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ♡》

<Chapter-9>

"He-he's like an Angel to me...

I-i feel 'safe under his wings.' "

"Sure he is. Ummm well since you had a hard time with all these things happening, how about I take you to dinner tomorrow?" I asked, smiling.

"Okay, I'd love that Detective. That's so sweet of you" she said, with her adorable Bambi eyes twinkling at me.

"Okay dear Eyah" I chuckled, slightly patting her head as a master patts his pet's head when the pet is obedient.

"Okay, I gotta go now, take care." I said as I stood up from the Sofa.

Taehyung's POV~

I just hung up on Yoongi Hyung and I turned back, I could see Jimin patting Eyah's head and Eyah is.... Blushing?

She never blushes when she talks to me, that's not fair. I'm surely gonna kick Jimin's flirty ass but not now, I have better things to take care of. Jimin walked toward me and spread his arms as if we're never gonna meet again when the truth is that he'll stick to me as a leech, Argh!

"Bye Taheyung, take care" he said, hugging me tightly. I just pat his back a little.

"I'm happy for you bro." He mumbled something which I couldn't hear properly.

"What?" "Nothing Taehyung, will see you around, bye bye... Take care of Eyah and yourself too."  he said, smiling softly. His smile was different, usually whenever he mentions Eyah to me, he has that same dirty mischievous grin on his face all-the-time, but now his smile seems somewhat... Genuine. As if he's really happy or relieved about something.

"Yeah, you too." With that he left and I turned around after locking the door.

Eyah's POV~

"Come here." I asked Taehyung-ssi, patting the empty space on the large Sofa as detective Chim-chim left.

I have already bought the first aid kit with me from the kitchen, he has cuts and bruises all over his body that needs to taken care of.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked me, looking into my eyes

He is seated next to me and I have to squat closer to him so I can reach his face.

But sitting next to him like that somehow reminds me of how he came to save me and how I hugged him this morning and and and ..... To my surprise...... He had hugged my back.

Oh my God, oh my God, don't tell my I'm blushing.

However, an unusual yet comfortable heat is taking over my body and damn it, no matter how hard I'm trying I just can't meet him in the eyes.

"Umm, I sho-should be the one to-to ask you" God Eyah, what on Earth has happened to you.

Taking out cotton from the box, I dipped it into the alcohol solution to clean wounds on his face, not to mention avoiding his eyes.