Chapter 12~ Her Boyfriend

Important author's note in the end of the chapter.

~🌷~

Taehyung's House~

Eyah's POV~

"Yah stop! Will you?" I whispered yelled to Detective chim chim who's nudging me continuously with a cheeky pervert grin on his face about Me and Tae going to this trip alone.

"I'm telling you Eyah, you won't be getting any better opportunity that this..."

He whispered yell back to me, softly with his eyes gleaming just like of a kid who's been given his favourite candy.

It's past nine in the morning and we are supposed to leave for Busan soon. Taehyung is in his room for his glowup, just kidding, just getting ready.

Because this man GLOWS EVERY SINGLE MINUTE

My beautiful trance into space got disturbed by snap of small cute finger and a voice chirped....

"You are zoning out again beautiful!"

Of course Detective chim chim.

"I- I wasn't.. I was just- just thinking about something important." I said softly, defending myself.

"Oh yeah yeah.. something important or someone important" he whispered softly beside my ear.

Oh how much I want to remove that stupid grin from his face, not that it's annoying it's so cutie, sexy and lovely but still you know,

What if tae hears all this!!!!!

No, no, no... I can't afford that.

If he gets to know that I feel something about him...

If he thinks that I'm taking leverage of my situation...

If he thinks that I'm trying to get into his personal space...

He.. he might like someone already... It's not like... He can't, right?

He-he never said anything about his romantic life.. and why would he told me

Who am I to him!

Someone... Who... Who needs to be taken care of!!

God, I'm so pathetic, I---

*Door open*