Chapter : 13~ Peace

~🌷~

Eyah's House,

Taehyung's POV~

I could easily see how embarrassed Eyah looked when her parents very casually talked about mine and eyah's future kids.

Just the thought of it is doing something to my insides as if there was dam that broke and I was introduced to a whole world of fantasy featuring my future with Eyah, If condition applies, cried out my brain.

But, would I ever introduce her to the real me?

To my real world?

Who my parents are and what's there in my past?

Will she choose to stay when can easily hold hands with someone with less baggage to carry?

And what's that I'm offering? Nothing except my scars and bruises.. untreated for a long and long time?

I was having a deep mental conversation with myself when a soothing voice boomed beside me.

I was not exactly startled because the voice was so soft and welcoming..
I gave my undivided attention to the older women sitting by my side, a soft smile flushing her delicate features.

Eyah took those beautiful features from her mom.

"Son, make yourself comfortable here okay and pardon us for being so nosy

"Son, make yourself comfortable here okay and pardon us for being so nosy." She spoke, softly with a gleam in her eyes that somehow reminded me of someone, I don't wanna remember.

Son
Son
Son
Son

She called me son.

It's been ages someone called me that, it felt foreign to my ears but the gleam in her eyes made me believe she somehow took me as her son, not just saying it out of formality.

"Sure ma'am, it's okay." I spoke, in the same tone.

She narrowed her eyes on me a little, more like trying to glaring like she was glaring at her husband few minutes ago...

"Ouch, I'm calling you son and you are calling me ma'am? Oh, i just don't understand the sophistication of the people from the city--" She spoke.

"Honey, it could also be the other way around, may be it's us, people from small town being too simple." And then her Dad broke out into a laughter.