5. Look at me

The hybrid girl's eyes couldn't leave his mind so Jungkook was speeding the horse up along the huge trees

The hybrid girl's eyes couldn't leave his mind so Jungkook was speeding the horse up along the huge trees. Fan-dance was the most expensive of his kind as he possessed the blood of wind fairies inside him, so he could travel many miles without ever being tired and his smooth legs could outrun a Flyer. Right now it was jumping over fallen trees and small sprinkling steams getting lost in that deep forest filled with scattered sun rays.

Jungkook had no idea why or from what he is running, he only knew it has been because of that hybrid girl. Those strange things she had said. She had been so afraid of Valerie, calling her what? A monster?

Jungkook pulled the reins stopping Fan-dance on a sun filled meadow. There were many butterflies chasing each other above the moose, so he observed them for a moment calming his inner stormy.

I have to go back, he thought, maybe I will still this madness with wine and girls.

"Come," he leaned to the horse to give it a sign to the gallop, but a cry rang the forest echoing along the trees. All hair raising on Jungkook's body and he instinctively pulled the reins leading Fan-dance that way.

The screaming continued, so scary, as if someone was in life threatening danger.

"Faster!" Shouted Jungkook so the horse changed into wind carrying him over a clearing to an abrupt stop at the sight of some strangers.

There were two huge hunters holding a fox boy trying to cut off his tail with an ax.

"What are you doing?" Yelled Jungkook and they turned, their faces becoming pale.

"King Jeon," both bowed low still holding the boy tightly.

He was wearing once definitely fine now torn and dirty clots, his face bruised and mud filled but even through that layer Jungkook could catch the boy's heavenly features.

"King Jeon, we've caught a hybrid so we've just cutting it into pieces," the guy who was holding an ax grinned.

"Stop right there," Jungkook jumped from the horse taking his sword out walking towards them and the trembling boy. "Who are you hybrid? Look at me," he said but the fox boy was still standing with his head lowered.

"Answer my question! Who are you?" Jungkook placed the blade to the boy's chin and in this moment emerald eyes looked straight at him taking his breath away.

His skin filled with goosebumps and his knees bent but he was keeping his facade holding the blade underneath the boy's chin, feeling like put back in time. Like if he had already been there. In a room, wearing almost nothing when they boy had been completely naked...

"Who are you! Answer my question," the sword trembled in Jungkook's hand.

"My name is Jimin," said the boy, his voice soft yet pain filled.

"Crystal Snow," gasped Jungkook, when the boy's next words raised all hair on his body.

"King Jeon please kill me, end this peril," whispered the hybrid lowering his gaze.