11. Behind the dome

Has that husband been the one who has injured him, but this unmistakably looked like a mark of a demon blade

"Allow me to make you forget your broken heart," whispered Jungkook kissing the black mark hoping that gesture didn't bring Jimin new pain.

"Sex isn't the answer to anything, definitely not the answer to a broken heart," whispered Jimin.

"So what could help you?" Jungkook was gasping for air so afraid of the answer.

Their eyes met sending shivers all over his body, Jimin's totally sad ones filled with something indecipherable.

"Or maybe tonight it's the only answer, so take me king Jeon, make me forget everything even myself."

Jungkook nodded lifting his own shirt then pulling his pants down stripping quickly, returning to leaning over Jimin and scattering his body with kisses while undressing him and between those deep meaningful touches, rushed hard thrusts, tongue on tongue and skin on skin both finally found some release.

Jimin has looked so ethereal in his arms this morning Jungkook's head was still full of those images of them making mad love until dawn then lying there watching each other both unable to sleep and he was suddenly counting hours till nightfall to have his fox boy in his bed again.
I can not fall for him, I'm getting married to someone else soon, and she for sure can make me feel as right, thought Jungkook hurrying up the hill along the dome. You have had sex before, there's nothing special about that, he was reasoning himself stopping to look at that building in which his parents had married, all royal couples had been closing the bond in here.

Soon it will be me and queen Valerie... unfortunately... he thought sighing then speeding up to reach the meadow at the top of the hill.

The day was sunny and warm, some delicate clouds were slowly drifting over the sky.

There was a huge red blanket spread out on the meadow and Valerie was sitting there between fine dishes wearing a flowery dress. Jungkook needed to admit she was beautiful, not in a fraction as stunning as his fox, but still.

"Queen Valerie," he bowed becoming nervous, it was something different to roll over the sheets with a hybrid then to meet his actual future wife for a real date and it seemed that she had put a lot of effort into preparing it.

"My king," Valerie got up bowing politely.

Jungkook had no idea how to act so he rubbed his sweaty hands against the pants then sat down on the blanket.

"I'm really so delighted that you have accepted my invitation my king," Valerie smiled shyly filling two glasses with fine wine.

"So, you wanted us to get to know each other," muttered Jungkook looking from her towards the dome feeling a wince.

The mysterious ring, he still hasn't dared to take off becoming strangely cold against his finger.

"My king, I really want that, it's my deepest desire," Valerie fixed her dress handing him the wine glass. "So to start with, I have learned to play cello at the age of five, only a year later began to play piano. I know seven languages, can be your translator during abroad trips. I was trained to ride horses gracefully and named the most stylish princess in my teenage years," she began to talk with a wide smile. "I learned arithmetic, astronomy and philosophy. Being barely 18, I have published my first book of poetry called 'To my dead love' that has been a bestseller in my kingdom. I'm an excellent dancer, I sing like a nightingale and my collection of paintings has been awarded by the national academy in my kingdom. I am an excellent actress, since young years playing all heroines on the big stag... king Jeon?"

Valerie stopped her monologue when Jungkook jumped up placing the untouched wine glass aside.

"King I haven't finished introducing myself yet."

"I'm sorry queen Valerie, but it's a waste of my time to listen to this nonsense," Jungkook bowed quickly then turned around.

"Your parents haven't taught you a bit how to respect your future wife," she said in a whiny way.

"Excuse me queen that I'm rude, I'm firstly a warrior then a king, I have spent all my youth sleeping on the ground and draining out enemies' blood so if you're looking for the perfect husband wrong address here," Jungkook caught her fury filled eyes.

"Is that war a place where you have started to give your body away to raccoons and other animals?" She emphasized the last words and Jungkook closed his hand on his mother's dagger he was always carrying but restrained his anger storming down the hill along the huge dome trembling from anger.

Mum, dad, do you really want me to marry that awful woman, he asked the blue sky, you must have been out of your mind when you had promised me to her. His steps were rushed and he was on the main way to the garden soon stopping abruptly to see Jimin kneeling down in front of Emerald and Hoseok's statue lighting up a small candle then using the sleeves of his sweater to dry off the tears, the sight so heartbreaking it became dark in front of Jungkook's eyes for a few seconds.

"Jimin!" He raised his voice so the boy turned watching him with big green eyes to melt.

"King Jeon," Jimin got up bowing low.

"Jimin come with me," Jungkook stretched his hand out.

"Where?" Asked the boy becoming confused.

"Far from here, I feel like I'm suffocating here," sighed Jungkook.

"So I'm not the only one," Jimin smiled in a sad way.

"Let's go then," Jungkook chuckled all his anger gone so suddenly replaced by something so nice.

Jimin ran to him taking his hand intertwining their fingers and it felt so right, as if the whole world has been suddenly put back from pieces.

See Valerie that "raccoon" makes me feel things you will never, thought Jungkook smiling to himself.

They began to run out of the garden along the palace walls then across the main square to the impressive stable. Jungkook's heartbeat rapid as it was here where he has set of for his adventure in the Lightless Forest when he has been barely fifteen.

"Prepare Fan-dance for a ride," muttered Jungkook stopping at the wall catching his breath, still holding Jimin's hand tightly, caressing over his fingers.

The fox boy seemed shy cuddling to his side while staring at his feet.

"Have you ever ridden a horse?" Asked Jungkook seeing big green eyes looking up at him.

"No, I have only been getting places with a Flye..." Jimin covered his mouth.

"A Flyer? Flyers are reserved for the highest and richest in my kingdom. How come you have been in one?" Asked Jungkook buffed.

Jimin blushed hard still looking at the ground like fixed.

"My husband has borrowed a Flyer to bring me to a shaman to rescue my life."

Jungkook's heartbeat became uneven as who has that husband been, some freaking king or someone?

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about the chapter and Jungkook's meeting with Valerie? Where will he take Jimin?

Much <3