12. Ocean

"I hate your husband's with all my heart," muttered Jungkook, but to his surprise Jimin broke out with laughter

"What?"

"You're funny king Jeon... um... may I say this?"

"You've already said that," Jungkook chuckling.

"So punish me king Jeon," whispered Jimin lowering his voice so only Jungkook could hear him.

His blood boiled with blind lust when he pulled the hybrid to his body by his tight butts falling over his lips in hungry kisses.

"King... um..."

Jungkook pulled back seeing a stunned stable worker standing right next to them.

"Um... the horse is ready," stuttered the man.

"Great," muttered Jungkook leading the amused Jimin to Fan-dance, helping him up on the horse then jumping on it.

"Hold on to me tightly," said Jungkook giving Fan-dance a sign to a gallop, the horse leaving the stable immediately taking the main road down the capital along the high buildings until it was out behind the city wall on the green meadows.

"Where would you like to go?" Asked Jungkook stopping the horse for a moment, Jimin's arms tightly wrapped around his waist so amazing.
"Um... I always really wanted to see the ocean," muttered Jimin quietly. "My husband has promised me that we will go there, but we never made it."

"So let's go now," Jungkook sped up the horse when Jimin cuddled even deeper into him.

"Isn't the ocean very far?" He asked.

"It is, but Fan-dance has the blood of wind fairies, so it can be faster than a Flayer. We will reach the ocean before sunset."

There was an endless amount of glittering water in front of them, a rustling sound hit Jimin's ears and he was completely speechless watching that beautiful view.

Fan-dance stopped between long grass on a hill above the beach, the falling afternoon so lovely.

"We're here," Jungkook cuddled his face into his hair and fox ears twisting his insides abruptly.

"I have tried to imagine the ocean many times but this is way prettier than anything in my head."

"Come, we will walk down the beach and dive our feet into the waves," Jungkook jumped off the horse then helped him down, Jimin fell into his arms smiling apologetically.

Warm fingers traced along his face drawing the shape of his lips.

"How can someone be so beautiful?"

"You're making me embarrassed king Jeon," Jimin blushed lowering his gaze.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever met," Jungkook leaned it to capture his lips into his soft ones and kiss him deeply, both getting lost in that slow passion, just standing there on the top of the hill kissing endlessly, Jimin's mind and body all messed up when they pulled back to catch rapid breaths, his insides dancing, his heart aching as he was so in love with his husband, who unfortunately didn't remember him, was getting married to someone else.