9. Shaman's issues

Jin was yelling through the corridor and Jungkook stopped in shock as he has never seen the shaman in such a state

"What is the library too small for two people! Are you kidding me!" This time it was Taehyung lifting his fists.

"Who do you think you are to intrude! No one even knows why you are here living like a golden pig in general Hoseok's palace when you're some mere magician!"

"Mere magician!" Taehyung's face became purple. "I can show you what that mare magician can do!"

"You can leave those kindergarten threats behind the door, I don't have time for you... you... you... oh king Jeon," Jin suddenly stopped talking looking at Jungkook in shock.

Taehyung muttered something indecipherable turning on his heel storming off, green golden robes flattering behind him.

"What has that just been?" Asked Jungkook in shock.

"Ah... he frustrates me so much... stupid magician," hissed Jin turning around slamming the door to the library shut.

Whatever Taehyung has done must have been severe as Jin has never before lost his grip like that, not even with him being extra stubborn and annoying, breaking several objects in his tent.

"Has he destroyed some scissors?" Asked Jungkook sticking his head into the library. "May I?"

Jin sighed closing the thick volume he was leafing through with such impact a cloud of dust lifted from the yellow pages.

"Of course king, that's your library," Jin was trying to prevent his voice from trembling.

"I need to know something," Jungkook closed the door firmly then walked to the shaman stretching his palm out. "What is this ring?"

"A ring, why?"

"Does it have some special meaning?"

"Not that I knew. Why?"

"I don't know where it's from or how I have got it. Can you check if that ring has some meaning or if there are identical ones somewhere?"

"Jungkook if there's something I should know about," Jin's face became troubled.

"So far I'm not sure, but something is missing..." Jungkook touched his head the feeling that he has lost something really important returning so vividly.

"I will check the ring, anything else," muttered Jin tapping his foot against the floor.

"How has Namjoon been defeated?" Whispered Jungkook both looking at each other.

"Crystal Snow began to rain from the sky. There's a very old legend about it. Jungkook you have been there why are you asking?"

"No, just wanted to know if I remember it right. Give me any information about the ring as soon as possible, ah... and let Taehyung be, he's just a boy probably overwhelmed by the capital and being in the Secret Circle," Jungkook smiled warmly but Jin's face stayed stone cold.

"I wish he would move out of the capital and return to his forest cot, you could order it king Jeon."

"What? Give me one good reason why I should kick Taehyung out of the capital?"

Jungkook was so stunned and confused as never before around Jin.

"Great, let him stay here and keep annoying the hell out of people," Jin grabbed the book underneath his arm the stormed the library slamming the door shut.

Will he ever remember me, thought Jimin leaving the chamber he had received. Of course last night had been amazing, it almost felt like during their honeymoon, yet, Jungkook for sure was touching him like some stranger and Jimin's heart was bleeding because of it. The long palace corridors almost empty so he was walking swiftly hoping no one will bother him, because he wanted to go to his parents' statue in the garden, light up a candle and cry his heart out to them.

His little fox heart so broken, because how could his husband forget him? How? At last he has spared his life, taken him out of the dungeon into his king's bedroom and pleased beyond borders. At last he has given him a nice chamber, warm clothes and had asked the servants to treat him like a prince. It was better than nothing and Jimin knew, that if he wants to regain Jungkook's love he has to work hard, make his man fall for him again, at last he hoped that's possible. It has worked out once, so...

"My king..." a woman's voice crumbled all hair on his body so he scooped to the opened door of a huge training room he was passing to glance inside.

What he saw crumbled all hair on his body, as there was that monstrous woman, with the scariest face he has ever seen, dressed up in an impressive long green dress walking around Jungkook, who was panting madly while holding a sword.

"Queen Valerie, why are you invading my training?" Jungkook's tone was harsh.

"I had missed you so much," her long fingernails brushed down Jungkook's chest.

"I'd like not to be disturbed," hissed Jungkook.

"My king, please allow me to come to your chamber tonight and show you what you've been missing."

"I have told you last night queen, have some dignity, we aren't married."

Married? What? Jimin almost squealed.

"So you will let me suffer those long three months until our wedding?" She asked and Jimin's heat broke into millions of pieces. "Anyway, I have sent out invitations for a ball in a month from now, our engagement ball."

Jungkook tensed, his muscles began to twitch.

"Any other irrelevant information you have to tell me?" He asked dryly.

"I hope you will know your dignity king, I wouldn't like to share my husband, especially with some filthy things which could spread some life threatening infections," her eyes filled with fury when Jimin turned running along the corridor, out into the garden to reach his parents' statue, fall on his knees and break out into loud sobbing.

Jungkook married in three months, no, it couldn't be happening, as he won't survive that.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Why do you think Jin has such a problem with Tae? What will Jimin do now?

Much <3