Rorschach and his lewd patient

So I came up with a few ideas but didn't want to make them into a whole book and decided to make oneshots instead lol

Anyway here we go for Rorschach x Binder

BTW THIS IS SMUT SO DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT !

__________

The smell of drugs and antiseptics filled the room.

A hospital bed, a table with various chemicals on it, strange machines displaying data incomprehensible to ordinary people.

Then, in the darkness...

An intoxicating touch.

"A-aaah..."

"Shh...~ It would be a shame if a nurse caught us, wouldn't it ?"

When did this all start ? Since when had his caresses become something he couldn't live without and confused his mind so much that he was no longer able to think clearly ?

It all started at that moment...

"Dr. Carl, meet your new patient. Eli Clark."

"Hello doctor !"

His bright smile was the first step in his evil scheme.

"I would advise you not to remove his restraints for the sake of safety."

His second mistake was not listening and allowing him to use both hands.

"You are a really nice person doctor !"

Then finally...

"Doctor... May I call you Aesop...?"

Fall for him.

These three mistakes led him to his downfall.

Lost in his warmth and love...

It was merely a series of chaste kisses at first. One here and one there when they were out of sight in the courtyard or alone in Eli's room.

Then the intensity increased to a higher level.

Very quickly, these soft kisses turned into hungry and wild embraces. Each one exploring the mouth of the other under all its angles, their tongue mingling with each other and always seeking to go further than they can. 

Tonight again, during one of his daily rounds to see if each patient was in his room and causing no trouble. Aesop Carl had found himself drawn into the room of his assigned patient, a strange young man whose eyes were covered by a blindfold and who went by the name of Eli Clark.

Dr. Carl had always had some difficulty dealing with the latter. It wasn't as if he was extremely violent or disturbed like some. On the contrary, he was quite charming and well-behaved. He greeted him every day during his visits and remained calm during the injections.

Nevertheless,

"Ugh..."

This patient tended to be rather touchy-feely...

"Does that feel good ~?"

"Aaah..."

"I'll take that as a yes."

He does not know how this man had managed to convince him but here he was sitting on the hospital bed of the room, his patient half on top of him and delivering a series of kisses going from his ear to the curve of his neck while his hands were occupied lower down on his chest.

His shirt was half-opened for a while now thanks to the skilful gestures of Eli who was having fun now caressing his nipples with his fingers. A slight moan escaping the doctor's lips with each touch between his skin and his patient's.