Before bed

Eli x Aesop

I wrote this while listening to Lover's oath from Genshin...

______

Midnight. Everyone was asleep. Well, almost everyone. Walking through the long corridors plunged in the darkness of the night, one could come upon the door of the room of the manor's seer, Eli Clark. Perhaps it was the influence of his owl, which was a bird that lived during the evening, but the seer still wasn't asleep. He couldn't. No, how could he close his eyes when such a sight was right before his eyes?

Illuminated by the mysterious rays of the moon was a sleeping figure. This one had long eyelashes giving his face the same softness as a newborn baby, thin peach colored lips and silvery hair shining mysteriously under the moonlight. Then, slowly, his eyelids began to tremble, opening slowly to reveal two gray pupils fogged by sleep.

The vision before the diviner's cerulean eyes seemed just too perfect and mystical to be real. So to capture the ethereal beauty of this moment, he approached the face of his still half-asleep beloved and placed a delicate and chaste kiss against his lips. The sweet sensation of their lips brushing and caressing each other was simply mesmerizing.

"H-Hm...?" a deep voice echoed.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Eli smiled and put his arm around the waist of the male in front of him, pulling the blanket up a little over them with the other and then coming to join his two hands behind the young man's back. The latter fluttered his eyelashes for a few moments to see more clearly, his cheeks dyed of a nasturtium red while his eyes were captivated by the face of his lover.

"It's okay, it didn't bother me..."

"Maybe... Do you want to do it again?" he offered.

Aesop was silent for a moment, hesitating, then nodded slightly. The seer chuckled a little at the innocent and eager expression of the embalmer then placed another kiss, this time on his nose. The other male looked at him slightly puzzled and was about to add something else when he was stopped by another kiss on his forehead, cheeks, eyelids, neck, and finally his lips.

"I wasn't asking for that much..."

"I hope I'm the only one you ask for kisses."

"Of course..."

"Good."

Following those words, Eli then admired Aesop's face with contentment, his eyes filled with love and affection for the other man. Eventually, the gray-eyed one soon fell back into the deep sleep he was in earlier, the blue-eyed one also following suit after brushing his lips one last time...