Meeting

"12:54 AM"

"Hey you punk!" a man yelled.
I woke up because of it.

"uughhhh," I groaned, "it's so early toooo" I continued to complain. I got up and went to go see what was going on. There was a gangster looking guy outside my door. He seemed to be yelling at the bald guy I talked to earlier.

"You went through my stuff, didn't you!?" the guy continued to shout.

"I-i really d-d-didn't s-sir. Y-you've got it a-all wrong." the bald guy said, trying to defend himself.

"Yeah you did!" This gangster guy was really getting on my nerves. It was too early for this.

"Sir." I said, I've had enough and just wanted to sleep. "Did you see him touch anything?" I questioned.

"Well no, but I know he did!" he shouted at me.

"Well then, was anything out of place?"

"N-no.." he grumbled. Another bald headed man showed up.

"So i guess they're twins." I noted. The twins started offering different limbs.

"How about your hands. Oh or legs..."

Creepy, but why? It was so random. But then, the gangster just kicked one of the twins.

"How about your legs! Huh!"

"Sir that's enough. You have no evidence he touched anything. You kicked this poor dude who was doing nothing. And you're being really annoying. I woke up this early because of you." I said to him. I've had more than enough with the situation. And he was just harassing them at this point.

"Now, who do you think you are?!" he shouted in my face. He started walking towards me about to beat me up.

"This young lady is quite right." a new voice appeared. The gangster stopped to look over, as did I. He was tall, had black hair and eyes, but just wore black everything. Overall, pretty handsome.. I was mesmerized by his good looks.

"You're being a disturbance to this residence. Please be quiet." he continued rather calmly.

"You guys are just playing tricks on me!" the guy shouted at everyone. We were so done with him.
All of a sudden, he charged at the tall guy. The mysterious man didn't look like he had much physical strenght in him. But he suprised us all. He quickly stopped the gangster's arm from hittin g him. Impressive. You could see the gangster struggling to move.

"he's so cool" I was fanning over him in my head. The way he did that, the way he handled the situation. It was all really attractive. What a hero.

I didn't notice I'd been sort of staring at him for a minute now.

"uh..miss?" he said concerned.

"OMG, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO." i said panicking. This was so embarrassing for me...

"It's ok, I'm Yoo Ki-Hyuk" he awkwardly laughed, "you should head back to bed, everyone already left."
This situation got so much worse. It was probably so much longer than a minute. I wanted to shoot myself omg...

"right...goodnight!" I said before heading into my room.

"By the way..It's not always like this. He's moving out soon, So don't worry. He's a bit of a scary fellow, don't you think." He tried to calm me down it seemed.

"Yeah, it's nice to hear that" I said getting ready to head off.
__________________________________________________________________

The next day I was going to hangout with my boyfriend, Ji-hyun. It's been forever since we last saw each other. I was so excited. I really loved him. We've been dating for about 6 months now.

"JI-HYUN!" I shouted as soon as i saw him.

"Y/N!" he got equally as excited. He was looking as gorgeous as ever. He grew out his hair, before it was wavy. Now, his black hair that was styled to be a wolf cut mullet. He wore a nice casual outfit too with earrings too. The look really suited him. I gave him a little gift i won for him a month ago. I've been waiting to give it to him.

"Aww it's cute! It reminds me of you" he laughed.

"really? how so?"

"I don't really know, but you're cute, it's cute..."
I giggled at his words.

"So, how was moving in?" he asked to start up a conversation.

"It was pretty hard finding a place to be honest. But the place I found was this residence."

"Do you like it"

"Err, not really. The rooms are small and the neighbors are weird."

"aw man I'd totally let you stay with me if i knew that. I could've just kicked me roomate out or something." he whined.

"As sweet as that is, it's too far away from my job."

"aw mannn"
We continued our date happily. Eating, laughing, connecting. It was nice.

"7:12 PM"
I lost track of time. I was supposed to meet my senior, Jae-hee.

"Byee Ji-hyunnn!" I blew him a kiss and left.

Jae-hee were going to meet up for some beer. She was kind of an alcoholic if you thought about it. She got drunk way too often.

"hey, I'm on my way" i sent a text to her so she can expect me soon.