pt 2

Lil note:
Welp, it's been a long while. I deleted the app by accident then I forgot my account name and password and yeah😭. I'm so glad I remembered it again though. I read some comments, y'all are so sweet (making my heart melt T~T💞). But with school being out for a bit, I'll give more chapters sooner. And yeah, that's the plan; let's hope I follow it💪🏾😔.
______________________________________

"6:56PM"
I walked inside the residence after the conversation with the police officer. Something still felt off. I mean i knew Chaeyeong was a performer so she did go out a lot. But she said she goes with a buddy and only does her thing in public places. So, of course she had to be safe then. She takes taxi home since she didn't have a ride. So that had to meam the only place she could go missing is here-

*Beep beep* My phone was receiving a call from...Chaeyeong?

"Y/N! HEY Y/N IT'S ME!"

"Chaeyeong!? Are you okay, I haven't heard from you in forever. Even the police showed up."

"Y/N I need you to listen to me, ok." She sounded fine but a queasy feeling was stuck in my stomach.
"I'm on the roof, they have me hostage and they're going after you next. They'll kill both of us..."

"WHAT. Chaeyeong is this a sick joke, I'll kill you if it is."

"Well come up, hurry. We don't have much time left...only you can save me." She said with much desperation.

What...why...she can't just go missing and joke around like this. It isn't fair.
Unbelievable.

I then made my way to the rooftop to see her. As I opened the door, I notices her in the corner near the ledge.

"Y/N! Hi, you came..."

"Chaeyeong are you actually in danger?!" I said as I walked up to her.

"...", She was hesitating. "No."

"WHAT. No way you just made me worry sick for days with nothing to go off of. The police came to look for you too even. People cared, and it was fake.." I did care about her safety, yes. But it was all a waste of time.

"I'm sorry. I can't really explain much, but I do have a request."

"No no, I'm not done. And you even threatened my life?! What the hell!"

"LISTEN TO ME." Chaeyeong paused and I quickly shut up.

"Could you help me? Please."
Huh...?

"What? No. With what anyways."

"Could you give me 1000 yen, for... supplies."

"If you aren't going to be specific with what I'm giving you money for, then I don't care. Plus I'm on a tight budget and I don't want to give my money away tO SOMEONE WHO JUST DISAPPEARS WITH NO EXPLANATION."

"But pleas-"

"No. I don't want to see you right now. Maybe later but not right now Chaeyeong. I'm too frustrated."

"Y/N...plea-"

"I'm gonna go now. I'm disappointed to say the least. See you around, take care." I was angry at what she did. Her desperation couldn't out match my frustration with what was happened.
______________________________________
Chaeyeong pov:

I looked to the opposite side of the rooftop as soon as Y/N left me. I fell to my knees.
Did I go the wrong way about this? Maybe I should've changed up the story. Shit.

"See?" Moon-jo said as he began to emerge from his hiding spot and walked towards my pathetic state. He looked so content with the outcome. How could he be so cruel.
"I gave you so much freedom to grab your chance, and you still failed. She barely even gave it a second thought. Pathetic on your part. Guess her compassionate side has worn out." He continued.

"IT'S NOT FAIR. Let me try again please...please."

"Seems pretty fair to me, darling." He stood pleased watching me plead for a second chance at the deal.
"You know, I really thought you'd be better at this. For a performer who begs for cash with whimsy little shows. Too bad so sad."

As he said that, the twins walked up as if on cue. They grabbed me arms tightly and started dragging me towards the ledge. I looked over, it was Ms.Um! Safe to assume they were all in on it.
______________________________________
Y/N pov:

*Thump*

I had been really uneasy about everything today. But maybe I should just brush it off. I felt a sense of betrayal.

I settled down for the evening. Should I look for a new job?  There was little to no point to continue working there. Jae-hee and money were the only things keeping me there. And both were gone.

As I was browsing, I couldn't help but feel watched. But then again, it isn't surprising feeling that way in a tiny little place like this. But it was still off-putting.
aaaa ok, let's call it a night.

In the morning, all will be fine.

"11:38 PM"