New friend

"10:12 AM"

I had the day off today. Jae-hee called and said he told everyone to enjoy themselves...
Something's definitely off, she didn't seem like the type to be that nice. But I couldn't care less about what she was up to. It's a free day, I'll take it.
I think I'm gonna call Ji-hyun..
I searched for my phone, to find it under my bed. Weird place to find it but meh. I picked it up and dialed his number.

"Hey, do you want to meet up today?"

"Oh Y/N! Uh, sorry. I'm busy today..."

" But I thought you said you had Friday's off?"

"Yeah, but today they wanted me to do overtime. We'll meet up some other day! Bye."

"By- heyy he hung up on me" I sighed. Man, we never spend time together. It's turning into more of a long distance relationship. Know what, I'll just go out myself I don't always need to hang out with him. I then got my bag and walked out.
Thump
"OH! I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I didn't see you." I bumped into my neighbor and she fell.

"Naw it's okay, don't sweat it. Oh we kind of met the other day! It's nice to see you."

"Yeah we did, are you going somewhere?"

"Well yes, but nowhere specifically. I see you're leaving too! Wanna go together if you aren't busy?"

"Actually Yeah, I'd love that." We then proceeded to wonder outside. It was so hot out, I felt like I was about to die or something. We began chatting and talking about our interests. She was a sweet girl, I liked her a lot. "Y'know, it's so nice having another girl in this residence. It feels so much safer here."

"I'm glad there's another girl too! At my last residence, it was ALL dudes. I hated it, but here, I have you!" She said. "But also, safer? Are the people here insane or something? I mean, on my way in, I did see a guy with his walls covered in inappropriate magazines..."

"I swear they are! So there's this one guy, he's so scary. His name's Mo-" I stopped myself. Because In front of us, was Moon-jo... I almost passed myself. Here I was about to talk about him, but he was right there. It's a good thing I pay attention. I wouldn't be able to live myself. It'd be too embarrassing...

"Hello ladies," Moon-jo then said. "Ah, you're our new neighbor, right? Kimmm?"

"Chaeyeong! Kim Chaeyeong. Nice to meet you-?"

"Seo Moon-jo." They made a short introductory to each other. "It seems you've already met our lovely Y/N."
Lovely... Ayo?
"You two seem to get along great, which is wonderful! As the only two girls here, it's good to stick together." He didn't really do anything, but this man was being a tad weird.

"Yep! Oh, aren't you hot?"

"Huh?"

"You're clothing, I mean! It's so hot out...How are surviving haha!"

"Oh heh, but I have cuts, that's why. Thank you for your concern though." I was just about to talk negatively about him, why am I...jealous? I don't know, but they get along so great... I want that.
"I'm sorry, but I must get going! We can talk another day though. Bye, miss Chaeyeong! It was nice meeting you." He then turned to me, "Goodbye, my love." He then proceeded to walk off. It took me a second to process what he had just said. My heart was racing. And this time, I was certain he said it. No tricks this time. He just called me his love.

"Man,it's like everyone here is hot. Hey Y/N, are you and Moon-jo dating? He called you his loveee. What a romantic feller~" Chaeyeong teased.

"Uh no! You have I all wrong. And plus, already have a boyfriend-"

"OOO THEN INSTEAD, HE PROBABLY 1000% LIKES YOU!" Chaeyeong began fangirling over the idea. Which I will admit,made me blush a little bit.

"Hey keep it down! Plus aren't you too old to be talking like this." I said trying to make her stop. I was dying of embarrassment, and he hasn't been gone long. Who knows, he could've heard.
_________________________________________________________________

Chaeyeong and I wondered the streets and explored different areas. We even stopped at a neat park and she showed me her dancing skills. Eventally, there was a huge crowd. Taking videos and giving her money. That's how good she was. I was deeply impressed. But after she finished, it was getting dark out. I suggested we head on over to a restaurant.

After a bit, we were both drinking and laughing. We talked about moving out to live together, together out of that place. I hated living there to be honest. But she made it seem brighter.

"Oh, hey, weren't you gonna tell me about the weird residents earlier. It was a random thought. You got cut off earlier, and I'm curious." That surprised me, I didn't think she'd remember. But I wasn't I the mood to talk about that hell.

"Yeah, but I'll tell about it another day, if that's okay?"

"Oh yea yeah, of course! Don't worry, I can wait." She was so understanding. I knew nobody really cared all that much about what I had to say. But she did, this is why I liked her. I hope she sticks around for as long as I'm here.
"10:09PM"
_______________________________________________________________
Moon-jo pov:

After I left this morning, I bumped into Y/N and that new girl. I didn't care much about the other girl. But I stayed just to see Y/N. They were getting closer. Understandable, she's the only other girl here. But my only thoughts were, she never talked to me as much as she did to her; why doesn't she go out with me instead; She just met this chic, why are they so close.
To say the least, I was jealous. It was annoying how Chaeyeong kept blabbing on. While Y/N just stood there uninterested. She barely even looked at me. Could she possibly dislike me. It hit somewhere in my chest. I think we'd get along great if it weren't for her. Should I do something? I've been thinking about this for a while. Something extreme, no, not yet. Y/N was different, special even, to me. I wanted was Y/N's attention. For everything to work I need her to like me enough to listen. I'll figure it out. I'll get her, soon.