Cats, Meat and Dust

How do you want me to kill you, babe? Wake up, I have something to tell you~
I've never sat up so fast in my life. A voice kept repeating those words in my dream? I wasn't quite sure. They sounded so real. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite distinguish who it was. It was scary. I calmed myself down and checked my phone.
"8:24 AM"
I stood up and got dressed for work.
Moonjo pov

After Y/N moved in, I put the hole there. The hole was small enough to go unnoticed but big enough for me to get a clear look. After our conversation yesterday, I decided she was my next target. I had to know what she was up to at all times. A little extreme, yes. But, I had to do what I had to do.

I heard noise coming from the room over. I checked to see what it was. Oh.
Y/N was getting dressed. I instantly felt bad. I didn't pull away though. I just remained where I was. I mean...her body is nice. I sheet of arousal and guilt covered me. It wasn't my first time seeing this type of thing. But, not once have I really felt anything. She turned around to grab her shirt and I fell back. I didn't know what it was about her. She's just another target. I can't let myself get too attached. Cause in the end...
____________________________________________________________________
Y/N pov

"6:37 PM"
I got off work and began my walk home. Just as turned the corner to my street, the most foul odor struck me. It was coming from an open trash bag. As much as I didn't want to, I walked over to the source. I crouched down to observe the bag. It looked like a cat?! I was in shock. It was a dead cat...I knew the police were complaining about a bunch of missing cats, but...All of a sudden a "Hey" came from behind me.
"AH." I was jumped to my feet. Oh thank god. It was just Moonjo..."You startled me, sorry," I said trying to explain my sudden outburst. "Yo, I just saw a dead cat in here." I told him about my discovery.

"Oh, that's what that smell was. I didn't bother to check earlier. That's not a surprise though. The police have been reporting missing cats. I guess that's it." he said. "Should we report it?"

"I guess so..." I pulled out my phone and took a picture and sent it to the local station. After I did that, we began waking back to the residence. It was a long street, a lot longer than I remember. But, oh well. It was dark out already and after that gruesome sight, I was shaken up. I looked to my side, I reached out my hand towards Moonjo's. I was a little embarrassed about it, but I need that kind of support right now. Moonjo looked at me and then gave a small smile. He then grabbed my hand and held it tight. Not the uncomfortable amount of tight but just enough to make me feel safe with him.
__________________________________________________________________

Once we got back, he directed me to the kitchen. He pulled out a container of meat.
"Ms.Um likes to prepare different meats for us; try some." he said as he sat down.
I didn't refuse he was being nice. I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and picked up a peice. Chewy, very chewy. "What type of meat is it?" I've never had something this thick and chewy. I think it was the cat that made me lose my appetite already.

"Human meat." He said as if he was dead serious.

"Eh...what." Now I really lost my appetite.

"No, I'm just joking, haha" he laughed. He then gave me a look that didn't convince me he was. Man..one second he's charming the next he's freaking me out. Quite the character I must say.
I put down my utensils and pushed the meat away. He didn't seem upset about it so that was nice.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm heading off to bed now." I stood up.

"That's fine, you probably lost your appetite after my joke. That's fine, you can enjoy another time." he smirked. I then walked off.

I was in front of my door. It was already unlocked...Fuck. My laptop was even opened. Someone was 1000% in here. I panicked for a bit, but passed out.
________________________________________________________________

The next morning before work, I had a decent idea. I looked around my room. And found what I need, dust. I put some on the inside of my laptop. Yesterday I wasn't sure if I myself left it open. But I wasn't taking chances. No one's allowed to see what I have on there. Just before I left the room, as an  extra precaution, I took some photos. I walked out and locked my door.
"8:55 AM"