Yes or no?

"6:46 PM"

I was on my way home after grabbing a bite to eat. It was getting dark so I decided to grab a cab home. Mid-way there, I received a phone call. It was Chaeyeong.

"Hey, what's up."

"Hey, Y/N, so uhm basically uh-"

"Mhmm, get to the point. You're scaring me-"

"I was passing by the pervs room and got curious. So I took a peep and he noticed me-"

"WHAT! -oh sorry for the shouting sir-"

"And that's not even the worst part. Once he got up to face me, he had a knife..."

"You're safe right now, right?"

"Yeah...I went to rooftop. I'm a little spooked right now, so please hurry home."

"Okay. I'm on my way, hang in there. And...watch your back." I then hung up. That was like rule number 2. Mind your business. They clearly didn't like it when people were all up in their faces.
"Hey, could you speed up a little. There's an emergency." I asked to cab driver.
About 10 minutes later, I got back. I jumped out of the vehicle and ran up to the roof.
"Chaeyeong! Are you still here!?"

"Y/N! Thank you for coming.I started to get worried you weren't coming."

"What were you thinking? You don't know what they could to you. They're all weirdos y'know." I was worried about her. She could get murdered or something. You never know. They seem like they'd be murderers.

"I know I know. Also on my way up here, y'know Moon-jo? Yeah, on my way here, he was just staring at me. It was so creepy. I thought he'd be cool, but he's weird like the rest of them."

"Literally! He's a complete creep. Today when I was out, I saw him. And he was just staring at us. But it gets weirder. After I had an argument with my boyfriend, there was a crowd because he was causing a commotion. And he was one of the people there. It's like he was stalking me"

"Man! He's like totally obsessed with you. I thought he was just being cute n flirty."

"Yeah after he called me babe, I've been hearing it in my sleep too, with his voice too. It's a total nightmare-" We were just going off about how weird the people here were. Until-

"You ladies do know it's rude to talk behind people's back, right?" It was  Moon-jo. He always appears at the worst times. He then approached us. His height really makes him more intimidating. But I hate to admit, even in a situation like this, the intimidation just made him more attractive. Man what's wrong with me. After all I said about him-

"Moon-jo! First of all, we're sorry about what we said. Secondly, I hope you know, it's not funny to stalk people. So, from what you heard, take it in and maybe don't be creepy." Chaeyeong finally said.

"Hmm, good point. But I'm disappointed in you Y/N. I thought you wouldn't do something like that ." As he said that, he approached me getting freakishly close to my face. I was ashamed at the fact I could feel myself blushing. But I couldn't help it. Was he doing this purpose? Did he notice what he was doing?

"Hey uh Moon-jo could you back away from my face a little?" I asked struggled to say.

"After you apologize. You're friend did it for you, but I want to hear it from you yourself." He said not budging at all.

"Okay fine. Moon-jo, I'm sorry." I didn't even realize that i was holding my breath until, I started getting dizzy. But at last he moved away. "But-"

"What, darling?" Oh my God. As much as I complained about the little pet names. I did like hearing it. And don't get me started on the Way he said it. Can never decide wither he's creepy or the hottest guy I've ever come across. So I guess he's both. Even if I had a boyfriend, he never was like this. Comparing them, one's really creepy, but romantic, handsome and overall nice to me. The other's cute but is full of misunderstandings, is a jerk, and hit me. Maybe Moon-jo was better than him.

"Actually...nothing. Yeah, I'd just like to say I'm sorry. If there's anyway I could make I up to you, let me know."

"Well...nothing comes to mind at the moment. So, I'll let you know." After that he left.

"Know what, I might dump my boyfriend..." I said not really acknowledging Chaeyeong's presence.

"What makes you want to do that?" I then came back down to earth realizing what I just said.

"He's a jerk...and maybe-"

"Maybe what?" Chaeyeong said clearly anticipating my answer.

"Would it be weird for me to somewhat like Moon-jo?"

"Yes a little, to be completely honest"

"Mmh"
______________________________________________________________________

"11:03 PM"

After I said I might like Moon-jo, I had been thinking about him a lot. He took up my thoughts for the past hours. That moment when he was close to my kept replaying in my mind. Maybe I didn't mind him stalking me- No, what the fuck. What kind of person would want a person to stalk them. Maybe I need to go outside for a walk...

On my walk, I tried to distract myself. But it was no use. Maybe the residence was making me go crazy...
After I was done my walk, I was on my way to my room. But I saw him again. Thoughts started rushing through my head. All sorts of them. So many possibilities when there's someone like Moon-jo in a hallway with no one around. Was he going to kill me, makeout with me, beat me up for what I did, who knows? Maybe that walk wasn't long enough...

"Hey, Y/N, what are you doing up this late?"

"Oh I just went on a walk. You?"

"Actually I was waiting for you. I knocked on your door but you never answered."

"What if I was sleeping or never came home, would you just wait there?" I said in a joking tone.

"If you were sleeping, you would've heard me, there's no way you wouldn't. Not with these walls. And I you never came back I'd look for you." Somewhat giving back the same energy.

"Why would you look for me?"

"Because I like you" blood shot up to my face at those words. "And because you owe me something." Oh. Worked up over some buttering. Sigh.

"What do I owe you? Oh yeah my offer to do something for you. Sorry for forgetting hehe. Anyways what would you like?"

"It was anything right?" Oh, he tryna- I laughed. Please, it's probably nothing like that. Touching some grass would be good for me.

"Uh, yeah. What do you have in mind?"

"Go out with me."

What..you're joking right?" He didn't say anything. "Oh you're for real. Sure I'll go out with you. But, I have a boyfriend, so it'll be in a way that friends go out, okay?" I may not be on great terms with Ji-hyun at the moment, but that's no reason to cheat. That'd be just shameful on my half.

"He didn't seem like a boyfriend today. But okay, I can respect that."

"Also why do you want to hang out?"

"So I can get to know you. I don't want to have this bad impression stick with you forever, y'know. Tomorrow at 8? At the new BBQ restaurant? Does that work for you?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure. I have to work tomorrow and my boss has a weird schedule. So I don't know if she'll make me stay overtime or not. The latest she's allowed to make me stay is 11. So would that work or should we chose a different day?"

"Nope that's perfect. See you tomorrow then." He then waved me goodbye. Wow, that just happened. I actually don't dread the future for once.

"12:53 AM"