Going mad

"6:52 PM"
I got back from an uneventful day at work. That helmet guy was still being creepy to our co-worker. Stalking her and stuff. It made me uncomfortable sitting next to him.

The second I stepped inside the residence, I dashed for my room. I unlocked the door and dropped my bag on the floor. I opened my laptop. The dust was gone... I was irritated. I checked the sides, completely gone.

I then decided to talk to Ms.Um about this.
"Ms.Um, Ms.Um! There's security cameras, right?"

"Oh, why yes. Do you need to check them?"

"Yes, urgently. I think someone came into my room, I need to make sure."

"Then, come come." I then went inside the booth. She then turned on the security footage.
"Heh, I didn't think this thing still worked."
It showed the fast forwarded footage. All we saw was the residents wondering the hall, until...

"Wait! Pause there!" I saw that pervert stand in front of my room for an awfully long time. I stood up and decided to tell him a peice of my mind.

I began knocking furiously on his door.

"Open up you perv!", no answer. "I said open the door! Just at that moment he appeared behind me. I stood back, he was too close. "You, you were in my room weren't you." I was waiting for a response. He was testing me. "ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT" I then slapped him. I couldn't stand that he of all people was in my room. He just stood there, smirking.
There's no way he gets off on this, right. I've heard that some dudes were into that kind of thing. It wouldn't be a surprise if he was one of them. That's be the last thing I'd want.

"Is there a problem?"a familiar voice asked from across the hall. I turned and saw Moonjo. I instantly got embarrassed. I didn't want him to see me in this state so early on in our friendship?

I turned around to face him. Horrible choice. It was at that moment, I realized- why that gangster guy was so scared of them. When he was in this exact situation...

"No, there isn't." I was scared, no, terrified. I had to get out of there. Who knows how bad the situation would get.
I turned around and went in my room. I locked the door immediately. I couldn't risk anything. That gangster disappeared right after something like this happened.

I had to tell Ji-hyun about this. I decided to phone him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you know how I said the people here were weird, right?"

"Yeah, did something happen?"

"So first, this complete perv, went into my room and touched my things while I was at work. Then once I confronted him about it, they all appeared just watching. And what made it worse was the only guy that made this place somewhat bearable asked what was wrong. But something was off with him. He was the scariest one there. I got to scared to say anything to any of them. They're all insane, I tell you. Especially, him. And-"

"Y/N...know what, let's talk again tomorrow. Alright?"

"But-"

"Okay." I could tell he was betting tired of me.

"Uh-ok bye."

"Bye." Man, it was like he didn't believe me. He probably thinks I'm crazy or something. Well of course, I just just told him all of that. Eh, I'm going to bed.

"12:34 AM"
____________________________________________________________________

knock knock

I sat up. Who could it be at this hour, ugh. I was feeling extra cautious. So, I grabbed pepper spray from my desk and walked to the door. To be honest, I was scared of who was there. It was probably one of those weirdos. I had to open the door either way. I had to find out.

"Hello?" It was Moonjo. Great, just great.

"Let's talk on the rooftop." He then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. No backing out I guess. He was holding on tight. He had quite the grip. But, I was shaking. After that previous mess, I didn't really want him to be near me.

Once we were there, he said something so unsettling. "You wanted to kill him right? Right then and there."

"Wha-, woah woah what are you saying..." Kill him? No way. I'm not going to turn out insane like them. I'm better than that. I refuse to turn into a maniac.

"He was being a total creep right? You must've had a reason to break out like that though, correct?"

"I mean yeah, he was in my room and touching my things. I checked the security footage. It backed up my theory."

"After hearing your story, I would have acted the same way you did." There it was the same creepy smile. "It must've felt nice to snap at him hmm. I could hear the emotions flowing through your words." He then pulled out his phone and started recording the view. He then turned his phone directly at me.

"A-are you recording me?" I got all nervous. He's being really odd right now.

"Yes, not to be weird though. I just like keeping memories of pretty things."

"Oh, I see. Well, if that's all, I'm going to head off to bed. Goodnight." I couldn't deal with his ridiculous words right now. I was getting all nervous around him.

"Ah, I see. Goodnight...babe." Babe!? Did I hear that right. I looked back at him. He was smirking at me.

"Sorry, what did you say? I think I misheard something..."

"Oh I said goodnight" He then gave me a warm smile and then waved me off.

I swear he said babe...
_______________________________________________________________

I was just about to head inside my room, until I felt someone tap me on the back.

"Uh, Hi! I'm new here. My name's Kim Chaeyeong. Also, I was wondering if I could borrow your charger. Mine's all busted up." Another girl, thank god. If it was another dude, I swear I'd go mad.
I passed by her and went into my room to grab a charger.

"Hey, I'm Yoon Y/N. Also, keep your voice down. It's not my rule but the others get all weird when it's too loud. Goodnight" I then closed my door in her face. I was too freaked out to pay attention to her right now. She seemed like a nice girl though.

"3:04 AM"