Peek-a-boo

Lil note before we start:

So, I forgot to read the description for the episodes for the past chapter or so. And once I did, I realized I mixed up the order of some events😞. And I haven't watched the show in a while. So if I forget something important, please tell me. I'll rewatch it soon though, promise<3.

ALSO!
Thank you for all the love on my work! It motivates me so much you don't even know🤧. I know I don't have a set schedule for when I do upload a chapter. And that's because, I want to be in good spirits first to have fun and enjoy writing. So, thank you for being so so so very patient with me and this story. I'll continue to do my best and bring more good content for y'all. <33

Thank you again, and enjoy your reading💞.
____________________________________________________________________

"4:45 PM"

Man, Jae-hee's needs to get a consistent schedule. 
She always told us we had to stay overtime or leave early. You never knew with her. But since I did have time off, I went and invited Ji-hyun for a date around the park. It was a nice and sunny day after all. He agreed and all I had to do is wait for him.
5 minutes later
Ah! There he is. I then walked up to him waving.

"Hi! I missed you."

"Aw, I missed you too-"
------------------------------------
After that it all went downhill.

We had a good time at first. Until, I saw him. Maybe it was someone else or something. But nope, that was him alright. What was Moon-jo doing here? Why was he watching us from such a distance. Ugh could this dude get any creepier. He was just standing there...watching. Not moving, not talking to someone, he wasn't doing anything. I rubbed my eyes in hopes that my eyes were playing tricks on me. But once I did, bam, he was gone. I looked around the park we were at. Nowhere in sight. He couldn't have entirely left that fast? Right? Maybe I was hallucinating.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Ji-hyun asked with concern laced in his voice.

"I think I just saw one the dudes at the residence..."

"Seriously Y/N." he turned to face me. "Why do you have to bring that up at such a nice outing?" he snapped at me right after I said that.

"Well, because you asked. And I told you. You can't be getting mad at me for something you asked about." I retorted.

"Ok, fine. But do you know how tiring it is to hear about it 24/7!? You never shut up about it!" he shouted at me. 

"First off, we don't even talk much anymore. So no, you don't hear about it 24/7. Secondly, if it's annoying just tell me. And stop shouting, you're going to cause a scene."

"I can't just tell you y'know. You're too dramatic and uptight. You're going to flip out at me like you always do."
He's seriously trying to make Me seem like that bad guy here. Unbelievable...

"I don't flip out, and you're the one shouting. I'm just talking. And stop acting like a child, it's embarrassing"

"Is that what you think of me? Embarrassing. 'Know what, just stop being a bitch, and let's just go." He said beginning to yank on my arm.

"...I don't want to go with you anymore. Let's just call it a day and talk some other day, okay?"
I think that was really set him off.
He then turned around and slapped me...
I didn't know how to react. I just stood there as a crowd started to form watching us.
"Ji-hyun...I'm leaving. Bye." And then I walked off. As I walked I scanned the crowd. To my surprise I saw...Moon-jo? Was he watching this whole time. I thought he left.
____________________________________________________________________
Moon-jo pov:

I needed Y/Ns attention. The best way for me to do it was the old fashion way.
I followed her after I finished some work. It looked like she was meeting with someone I saw her sitting and looking around so I guess I was right. After a bit a guy showed up. Her boyfriend, that title disgusted me. Hers...he's hers and she's his. Why.
I waited around just observing from a distance. I had to get to know what I was dealing with. It was boring for the majority of the time, until she saw me. Perfect. That was my goal. To catch her attention. She looked freaked out. Not quite reaction I want her to do when she sees me. But reasonable I guess. A few minutes after that, she started getting upset. Her boyfriend started looking concerned but then started yelling at her. What a jerk. Yelling at his own girlfriend like that. I joined the forming crowd to hear what was going on. The guy was still being a complete douche in my opinion. It irked me to see that she just put up with it. But what bothered me the most about the whole situation is that he slapped her. I saw enough of him and knew what I was going to do with him. I didn't like him at all. I was going to have fun with this guy...

"6:01 PM"
_________________________________________________________________

I'm ending this chapter a lil early bc I have actual plans for the next one (For like the first time😱I usually just wing I so I'm even more excited to write it out) So you can expect it soon and for it to longer than my usual chapters hehehe😏