Watch out for the monster

"3:48 AM"

Thump Thump Thump

I woke up so suddenly... All I heard were strange noises coming from up stairs. It's too early to deal with this...I sighed

Oh right! Today I had work then I was going to meet up with Moon-jo. But then I started to think...

Life's going a bit too well right now. I got a new friend, work has been easy(well when Jae-hee wasn't there...), and I have a meet up with a cute guy. Something's bound to happen soon. My life has never ran so smoothly. After the fight with Ji-hyun we haven't spoken at all. I think it's better like that though. It gives us time to cool down a bit I suppose. What was the next thing though? I had no clue. What was going to ruin this short heaven for me?

Perhaps..Moon-jo? I mean, thinking about this logically, what did I even really know about the guy... He's a dentist, he likes crime novels a bit too much, and... I really don't know. He's creepy. Between me randomly seeing him in the most bizarre places. The way he acts with all the, get up in your face. Yeah he's weird, why would I even like him? Buuut, that's why we're meeting to change that. So basically, it's all in my head and he's not a psychopathic serial killer. Nice hehe.

After reassuring myself that I wasn't going to meet up with a murderer, I went back to sleep.

"4:09AM"
______________________________

"10:50AM"

I was at work. Everyone except jae-hee was. Typical.

"Hey newbie," the guy beside me spat. "You need to work harder. Everyone is working SO hard while you're slacking off."

"Oh uh, sorry? I'll work harder then."

"No,you can't just say it. Stay after your normal hours to prove it."

"But I have someone to meet later. So not today but tomorrow-"

"NO, these were Jae-hees direct orders for me to tell you."

"Oh...okay then." I grumbled. How annoying. How was Moon-jo going to react? I don't have his number so I can't tell him. I started panicking internally. What if he waits for me? Will he get mad? I don't even know him that well, there's so many possibilities.

I guess my worrying was taking up time that helmet guy decided to clear his throat as an indication. Can't he just let me be for a bit, jeez.

__________________________________

"12:30 AM"

I decided that I will stay after hours just to get those two pricks off my back. I felt bad, of course. But work and getting money was more important for the future. Moon-jo was handsome but I wouldn't risk my job for him. Let's be reasonable here.

Once I finished up the last paragraph and cleaned up. As I walked downstairs, through the window I could see it was still busy out. Lots of young people having fun. Oh to have no responsibility.

As I walked I passed the restaurant Moon-jo and I were supposed to meet up at. I peeped inside to see...Jae-hee and Ji-hyun!? No way...I gotta be seeing things... I stepped inside to see, plus I was hungry so if not I'll just eat then.

I walked in and the two both looked right me. So I was right.. Ji-hun stood up to walk over to me. I waved my hand in a way telling him to sit down. Instead I walked over. I was confused, and to be honest kind of hurt.