my CEO

It took a while to find the bar me and Jae-hee were gonna go to. She gave me the wrong directions the first time. It kinda spoiled my mood. But I finally found it.

Jae-hee saw me first and called me over. I walked on over to our table.

"How are you!" she shouted.

"seems like she's already drunk...*sigh*"

"I'm good, you?"

"I've been alright, been around y'know?" she said. "So ya want the job huh"

"I mean yeah, that's why I moved into this city." I said. I think i was being pretty dry.

"aww man, don't be like that" she giggled. "you need to loosen up more. I mean I get you just got here so I'll let it slide."
"drink up, we're gonna go until we puke!" she kinda shouted.
I drank all the drinks in front of me, no hesitation.

Hours after meeting up our time had come to an end. Jae-hee was on the side of the sidewalk puking her guts out. I sighed thinking about how she's going to get home.

"Jae-hee..I'm going to go home now." I said, lowkey done with the scene she was making.

"But we just got started silly-" she said with vomit on the side of her mouth. It was quite a scene to see. First time seeing an old friend, soon to be boss, in this state. It was getting embarrassing, pleople were looking over. I couldn't stand the attention any more.

"Ok, I'm heading out. Do you want a taxi or...?"

"Nawww, is okayy. See you at worrk monday 10 am sharpp" she was elongating her words.

Sunday, 4:26 AM

I stumbled on my way home. But I made it.

"It's so dark" I giggled to myself.

I hated getting drunk. It was the worst hearing the stories about how I would act. I still drank though, it took away my current worries.

I stumbled throughout the hallway banging into the wall repeatedly. I had no idea how much noise I was making.

One of the twins came out with a little bibi gun.

"f-freeze y-you!" he giggled like a little kid.

"You're annoying, shhhhhh" I walked over to him and put a finger on his mouth.

"d-d-don't t-touch me" he stopped laughing and pointing the gun at me.

"hehe you're bald, baldy" I snickered at him. Something about it was so funny to me.

"DEUK JONG, LEAVE HER ALONE!" Ms.Um shouted at him.

"b-b-but she unsulted me"he whined.

"she's drunk she doesn't know any better." she replied.

"yeah, I'm drunk deuk jong!" I shouted at him.
I headed on into my room with the assistance of ms.Um.
___________________________________________________________________

"8:49 AM"

I was all set for work. I was about to head out.