Work day

On my way out the door I was thinking to myself-

"I wonder what happened to Ki-hyuk?I haven't seen him in about 2 days. Weird."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Ki Hyuk pov:
2 days ago...

We were dragging the ganster upstairs to add to our collection. I noticed a detective earlier, something about the dead cats recently. I had to deal with him. With his permission or not. He couldn't get in the way.

I walked up to his car and hid in the back. He hadn't returned yet. I was waiting and then he came in. I strangled him immediately. To my surprise though, he had a knife. He then stabbed me. I took the knife away after struggling and slit his throat.
I stayed in the car to gather up the energy to heal myself. That was my downfall.
I didn't realise Moon jo was watching us. He had eyes everywhere. He was already outside the car. This was definitely going to be my demise. He opened the door.

"You should've to listened to my instructions, you know that. Why'd you do it, hmm." He was scary a scary fellow. I was about to fight him but he was a step a head. He took out one of the needles he'd been carrying, since he's a dentist, and injected whatever was in there. I couldn't move at all. He put his hands around my neck. "Everything would've been fine if you didn't do anything." Those were the last words I ever heard.
He proceeded to kill me.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, 9:10 AM

I passed by Ms.Um while walking out the door. She was arriving from somewhere.

"Oh, Hey Ms.Um?" I wanted to ask her if she knew anything about his disappearance.

"Yeah?" she smiled brightly at me.

"Have you seen the man from room 302?"

"Uhm well...he moved out. Yeah, it was sudden but he moved back to his home town." she said, something about it was suspicious but i wasn't going to push it.

"ah, I see. Thanks, have a nice day then." I then left.

*meow* I looked over. There was a small cat behind a building.

"Aww, poor thing-" I said sympathetically. I loved cats, I even had one back in Busan.
It looked hungry.

I went into the convience store right around the corner to buy cat food. When I came back, it was gone.

"weird" I thought." It was just here" I still opened and set down the cat food incase i came back.

15 minutes later.

I finally made it to my new work place. I walked into the building. There was a man walking in.

"Hello, I'm here as the new intern.." I tried to get his attention.

"I don't know anything about that" he said proceeding to scan his id card. He opened the door and i followed him in. He didn't question it. I sat a table waiting for Jae-hee to walk in, as she was the only person i knew. I waited a few minutes then a group of people walked in.

"Hey Y/N! Guys, this is Y/N the new intern!" she introduced me to everyone in a very welcoming manner.
__________________________________________________________________________________

She settled me in and I got to start working.

"Hey..y/n come here for a sec." Jae-hee whispered to me. We went to the rooftop.

"Ok look, when we're at work address me formally, got it? But when It's just us, don't worry about it." she was all serious out if the blue. I ki da scared me.

"mhmm." I said agreeing to her instructions.

"Also...you need to smile more. You look miserable and it's not a good look on you." It wasn't a big deal but it bothered me a lot. She's been getting on my nerves lately. Everything Jae-hee did just annoyed me.

"Jae-hee, all you've been is a nuisance lately"

I proceeded to wrap my hands around her neck, choking her to death. I just left her there. In the end, she deserved it. She was a cocky jerk who thought she was better than everyone just for being the ceo and having money."

"Alright, I'll work on it" I sighed deeply.

"Come on let's see that smile of yours" Jae-hee insisted. I was reluctant but in the end I complied.
The rest of the day was pretty boring but at tye end of our working hours, they forced everyone to fo for a dinner party. I was supposed to go on a date with Ji--hyun but Jae-hee said she'd fire me if I didn't. I sent a text saying we'd meet another day.
The dinner party was normal but the one guy. I think they called him helmet or something silly like that. He was pretty weird, all he did was stare at our co-worker. I think he liked her for sure. Soon, everything came to an end.

"Bye everyone! Bye Y/N have a safe trip home!" I could see the guy who was crushing badd, stare into my soul. He was so mad. She soon left, same with everyone else, and it was just me and the helmet guy.

"I know uow people like you are! You're all self obsessed and think you're better than everyone else!" He shouted at me then left. He was annoying and got put on my avoid list. I gritted my teeth and headed home.

11:30 PM