New neighbor

12:09 AM

It was around 12 am when I arrived back at the residence. It was dark and quiet. Not even that one twin could be heard giggling. I then proceeded to got to my room.
hmmm, I was thinking about what to do at that moment. I couldn't sleep despite my efforts.
I never really went to the rooftop...I decided I'll go there to catch a breather and look at the landscape. I then got up and changed into a blue tank top and black sweatpants. I tossed on my shoes and headed out the door.
I never noticed how echoey the stairwell was until now.
I made it up and started to look into the distance. It was so pretty with all the lights. I then pulled out my phone and took a pretty picture to send to Ji-hyun.

"I don't think I've properly met you yet. You're the new neighbor, right?" I jumped a little. A tall man appeared next to me.

"Yeah, I am. I'm Yoon Y/N. I moved in recently,  I'm from Busan" I said giving a short introduction. I turned to face him. He had gorgeous black hair that framed his face nicely. His eyes were pretty too. But, he had a sorta creepy smile on at the moment.

"I'm Seo Moon-jo, it's nice to finally meet you. Don't you love it here?" He said, still smiling.

"It's quite something,"I said laughing nervously.
He's pretty handsome, I must say...I thought. He honestly was though, but he'd be even more handsome if he stopped smiling like that.
"Uh, sorry if this sounds rude but, why do you keep smiling at me like that." It was a bold of me. I'd usually never say something like that but this guy was seriously creeping me out.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude," he looked at me apologetically.

"It's ok, you weren't. It was just a bit creepy." I said hoping he didn't think I was rude. We stared off into the sky together as no one really knew what to say.

"I bought beer right before I came here. Want some?"he asked holding up a can.

"Uhmm, sure. Why not." I was hesitant but took his kind offer. I took the can from his hand. I began drinking.

"Do you write or something?" he asked looking at my hand.

"I do actually. How could you tell?"

"Your hands. They're quite defined and slim, I must say." he explained. " What do you write?"

"Oh, well right now I'm writing a novel about a serial killer." I responded. "Do you want to say more about it or...?" I wasn't sure, nobody ever really asked much about my writing. It was nice to have someone kinda interested in it.

"Yes, please do. I love that genre actually." he said in an enthusiastic tone. So, I went on.

We had a nice long conversation together. He shared common interests with me, so it was easy  to take a liking to him. He was pretty nice despite him scaring me earlier. He talked about killing strategies so my novel would make more sense. I appreciated the help, of course. But it was somewhat bizarre how precise with details he was. And how descriptive, and overall on how good he was at putting himself in the characters shoes, as he put it. I mean nothing wrong with it, I think. But, just in case, I won't get too attached. Talk to again for sure, but I can't let him be the only other person I see besides Ji-hyun and my co-workers..Ah, I need more friends.

As fun as it was, I had to say my goodbyes to Moon-jo and head off to bed.

2:04 AM
_____________________________________________________________________________
Moon-jo pov:

I started up a conversation about a topic she liked. She just kept on talking, it was cute. She looked like she thought a lot about little details when she talked about her novel. A big thinker.  She seemed like a good target. I genuinely liked her though, so we'll see how it's going to play out in the end. It'll be fun.