Chapter 47

Bella helped Minerva out of the water, smirking at the tight clingy wet knickers that Minerva had left on.
"You can get those disgusting thoughts out of your mind and avert your eyes to mine." Minerva hits her shoulder playfully.
"Oh believe me love, those thoughts are imprinted on my brain and I'm afraid I'll never be able to get rid of them."
"You're disgusting."
"You say that now, just you wait until I" Minerva places her hand over the woman's mouth.
"Don't you dare finish that." A blush crept up Minerva's cheeks.
Bella chuckles against Minerva's hand before darting her tongue out and licking her palm.
"Bella that's disgusting!" Minerva frowns wiping her hand against Bella's.

"I don't recall you saying that just now when my tongue toyed with your ni" Minerva once again shushed the woman by covering her mouth.
"There's no one here love." Bella smirks, her sentence muffled against Minerva's palm.
"Let's just get dressed before we freeze." Minerva left Bella and turned her back to her whilst reaching for her dress, which in Minerva's case was a huge mistake as she was tackled to the ground.
Minerva fought but Bellatrix had her pinned to the floor.
"What is the meaning" Minerva didn't have chance to finish instead she squealed like a little schoolgirl as Bellatrix leaned down, licking from Minerva's chin, up her cheek and to her forehead.
"Bellatrix stop it!" Minerva demands but the ravenette continued to lick Minerva's face.
"I'm showing my affection Minnie." Bella grins, looking down at the not so amused woman.
"I can think of other ways for that, and they don't include tackling me to the ground with your naked body and licking my face."

"But we're naked though...right?" Bella arches her brow mischievously.
"No, as a matter of fact we'd be fully clothed."
"That doesn't sound as fun as us both being naked." Bellatrix smirks.
"Get your mind out of the gutter, and whilst you're at it get off of me."
"But I can't" Bellatrix whines, nudging her face into the crook of Minerva's neck.
"It's your fault I'm in the gutter anyway." She mumbles against Minerva's skin.

***

Bellatrix lead Minerva into an opening where dragons flew freely over head and unicorns drank from the flowing stream.
"Oh Bella its wonderful." Minerva smiles resting her head on Bella's shoulder.
Silence past between them as the sound of nature filled their ears.
Bellatrix turns to Minerva offering a smile before she pulls her close.

" 'T is Spring, my love, 'tis Spring,
And the birds begin to sing:
If 'twas Winter, left alone with you,
Your bonny form and face
Would make a Summer place,
And be the finest flower that ever grew." The woman whispers before taking the shorter woman's hand and twirling her around.

" 'T is Spring, my love, 'tis Spring,
And the hazel catkins hing,
While the snowdrop has its little blebs of dew;
But that's not so white within
As your bosom's hidden skin--
That sweetest of all flowers that ever grew."
A smile formed on Minerva's face as Bella began twirling them around almost like a waltz through nature's hidden garden.

"The sun arose from bed,
All strewn with roses red,
But the brightest and the loveliest crimson place
Is not so fresh and fair,
Or so sweet beyond compare,
As thy blushing, ever smiling, happy face." Bella stops twirling as they bump into a tree, and pinned a smiling Minerva against it instead.

"I love Spring's early flowers,
And their bloom in its first hours,
But they never half so bright or lovely seem
As the blithe and happy grace
Of my darling's blushing face,
And the happiness of love's young dream."  She whispers, finishing her little poem by placing a soft kiss against Minerva's lips.
"You really are an old soppy Romantic Bella." Minerva smiles through her red cheeks.
"I don't hear you complaining." Bella smiles nudging her nose against Minerva's.
Minerva hums as she wraps her arms around Bella's neck, pulling her closer.
"I love you Bella, more than anything in this world." Minerva whispers ever so quietly Bellatrix wasn't sure if she heard it right...
"Sorry Love say that again, I didn't quite catch it." Bella pulls back slightly, Minerva sighs as if it was the hardest thing in the world.
"I said, now listen because I'm not saying it again." She warns.
"I love you Bella, more than anything in this world..." she offers a smile.
Bellatrix like an excited puppy couldn't hide her smile as she eagerly pulled the woman into a tight embrace.
"And I love you Minerva Mcgonagall , so very much I just might die!" Bella grins as she pulls away slightly not giving Minerva chance to speak as she covers her in kisses.

*
"Tis spring my love Tis spring" BY JOHN CLARE