Chapter 10

Professor Mcgonagall just arrived outside of Quirrell's classroom, Harry in tow.

"You wait here." Minerva said as she then enters the class to see Quirrell holding an iguana. "An iguana s-such as this is.."
"Excuse me" Minerva said "excuse me," she repeats a little louder, earning the attention of the entire class and Quirrell himself.
"Professor Quirrell. Could I borrow Wood for a moment?" Minerva asks.

"Oh. Y-yes, of course." He stutters as a boy, gets up to leave and Quirrell continues.
"Potter, this is Oliver Wood." Minerva looks at Harry then turns back to Oliver wood "Wood, I have found you a Seeker!" A small smile could be seen on Minerva's face.

***

Minerva was sat at her desk in her classroom, going over her schedule as Bella walks in and closes the door behind her. Minerva looks up to see Bella leaning against the door smirking.
"So I've heard that Gryffindor has a new seeker" Bella slowly and elegantly makes her way towards Minerva's desk. Minerva couldn't help but smilie as the beauty approached her.
"You've heard correct" Minerva answers as Bella leans on the desk, bringing her face close to Minerva's.
"Like father like son" Bella smiles, Minerva could feel the girls warm minty breath against her skin and due to the closeness it also fogged up her glasses.

"Oh dear, it would seem I have fogged up your glasses." Bella smiles as she moves her hands and takes them from Minerva.
"Allow me to clean them for you" Bella, seats herself on Minerva's desk as she licks the glasses then wipes them in a hanky that she made appear.

Minerva watches the girl closely, watches as her pink little tongue flicks against the lens of her glasses. If anyone else did that Minerva was sure to have a fit but Bella, Minerva didn't mind Bella doing it.

***

Ron and Harry are walking through the hallway when Fred and George approach them and walk with them.
"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred smiles patting the boy on his back.
"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron informs Harry.
"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George grins
"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally... " Fred said as They break off from Harry and Ron, who walk across a courtyard.
"But they'll turn up in a month or two!!" George yells.

Harry gulps, wide eyes he looks at Ron "Oh, come on, Harry, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" The red headed boy grind as Hermione jumps up from her work and joins them.
"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?"
"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." Hermione smiles walking off in front. Both boys look at each other then back at Hermione "well come on then!"

The three approach a trophy case. Hermione points at a plaque of Quidditch players where One lists James potter as a Seeker.
"Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too."Ron looks at a shocked Harry.
"I-I didn't know." The boy mutters.

***

"Well that's lessons over for the day" Bella said sitting on one of the pupils desks.
"That they are" Minerva places some work in her desk, and her glasses on top of them.
"So...professor" Bella said huskily earning an arched brow from Minerva.
"Care to join me...for a glass of fire whiskey" Bella grins, her eyes sparkling. Minerva remains silent for a moment then a small smirk could be seen on her lips.
"Why I thought you'd never ask." Minerva rises from her seat and walks over to a grinning Bella.
"Come along...Miss Black, we shan't waste any more time" Bella takes hold of Minerva's offered hand and removed herself from the desk.