Chapter 13

Bellatrix lay in the bath, enjoying the feeling of the warm bubbly water against her skin.
"Bella stop hogging the bathroom" Minerva yells.
"I'm not hogging the bathroom, you can come in whenever you want." The girl yells back.
"Why can't you use your own bath?"
"Because I prefer yours." The woman replies earning an eye roll from Minerva.
"You're a pain my arse." Minerva mumbles.
"I heard that." Bella said, opening the door to reveal herself in a towel.
"Good, you were meant to." Minerva looks at her. The water dripping from her pale smooth skin.
Bella pokes her tongue out, pulling a face at the elder witch.
"Very mature Bella." Minerva rolls her eyes.
"Very mature Bella." The girl mimics as Minerva squeezes passed her to go into the bathroom.
Bella walks over to Minerva's bed, where her dress and undergarments lay.

Minerva just finished in the bathroom  and headed out the door to see the towel on the floor and Bella stood naked with her back to the elder witch.
Minerva's eyes widen in shock, but it didn't stop them from running over the woman's bare back. She knew the witch had scars, but she couldn't stop herself from studying each one from the distance. The scars covered her back like a hundred faded pink snakes. It was a brutal reminder to her, of her family, of her father. They're evidence of her tough past, evidence of her bravery...of her horrors.
It pained Minerva to see those scars covering the girls back, it pained her to know of the hell the girl went through.

Bellatrix could feel Minerva's eyes burning into her back, it sent a shiver through her spine, this did not go unnoticed by Minerva.
"Getting a good look?" Though Bellatrix had a smirk upon her lips, the insecurity was clear in the girls voice, as she attempted to do her bra up.
"A fairly decent one." The elder witch replied walking up behind the girl, hoping desperately she wouldn't turn around to point out Minerva's blushing cheeks at being caught for staring.
Minerva took the straps from Bella's hands and clipped them together.
She ran her hands along Bella's bare back, tracing her fingers softly over the scar below her shoulder blade.
Bella tenses slightly at the gentle touch.
Minerva couldn't stop herself from leaving a soft kiss on the girl's skin.
"You take forever to get ready." Minerva whispers then walks away into the kitchen, before Bellatrix had chance to notice just how pink  Minerva had gone. As soon as she was out of sight Minerva releases her breath she wasn't aware caught in her throat. Damn Bellatrix!

"Arsehole." Bellatrix mumbles, reaching for her dress.
"What was that?" Minerva walks back into the room her brow arched, giving her best stern face, though the hint of pink still covered her cheeks.
"You heard." Bella said, her back still turned to the woman as she tried to do the Zip up on her dress.
Minerva walks up behind the girl slapping her hands away, and does the zipper.
"I did, and that language will not be tolerated." Minerva pulls the girl's back into her front, her hands held the taller girl's hips.
"Ten points will be taken from Slytherin due to your foul mouth." Minerva whispers.
"Bite me." Bella growls.
"That's Tempting Bella, very tempting."

***

Both women walk towards a fancy little restaurant, where a door man stood outside and held the door open for them.
"Why thank you Johnny." Bella smiles and Minerva nods politely with a smile.
Both women wait near a desk, when a young brown haired man appears.
"good Evening Ladies, Have you booked a table?"
"No" Minerva said
"Then I'm sorry but we're full."
"You're clearly new here." Bella steps closer towards the desk.
"Look Miss if you haven't booked-"
"Ah Bellatrix, Minerva, so wonderful to see you again." An elder man in a black suit and pink tie smiles walking towards them.
"New tie Antonio?" Bella smirks, as the colour is far from what he'd usually wear.
"Ah yes, a present from my lovely wife." He looks at his tie then back at the pair.
"it suits you." Minerva comments a slight smirk upon her lips.
"I'll take that as a compliment Minerva." The old man chuckles.