Chapter 35

"Behave." Minerva warns, but Bellatrix only winked before squeezing her backside as they disappeared.  They made an appearance in the dark little alleyway, that was a 10 minute walk from Minerva's brothers house.
"I thought I told you to behave." Minerva nudges the taller woman who bursts out laughing.
"I couldn't help it, it was just there."
"You're unbelievable, you know that?!" Minerva shakes her head though a smile was evident on her lips. Bellatrix grins pulling the woman closer and kissing her.
Minerva inhales, giving into Bellatrix for a minute before finally pulling away.
"My Brother's." Minerva said, looking up at the taller woman who's face held a smug smile.

The pair wait outside the house, Minerva had just placed three knocks upon the door, waiting patiently to be allowed in.
"Right, now I'm warning you." Minerva turns to Bellatrix giving her, her best stern Professor face,
"You know I find it sexy when you go all Professor on me." Bellatrix smirks, lowering the tone of her voice, as she slid her hand to Minerva's backside.
"Stop it." Minerva swatted the woman's hand away.
"Behave." She warns, Bellatrix only grins mischievously, and as Minerva was about to give her another dig the door opened.
"Minerva, Bellatrix!" Patrica smiles opening the door to great the pair.
Minerva smiles warmly as she enters the house, leaving a smirking Bellatrix behind.

***

Minerva, the girls and Patricia were in the kitchen, Patricia finishing the preparation for the lunch whilst Minerva kept an eye on the children who appear to be making something in the China bowl.
"So how was your Christmas?" Minerva takes a sip of her drink, her attention on her sister-in-law.
"Depends on who you ask." The woman chuckles, "I thought it went nicely, however if you were to ask Malcolm...he didn't think so."
Minerva chuckles, she knew just how her brother would have felt. She'd met Patricia's parents, and they were a nightmare, especially her mother. Minerva did try to remain friendly and polite, she's usually pretty good, but that woman just struck a nerve.

Minerva considered herself a fairly patient person, she had to be with Albus running around the school, but that woman was something else entirely. She even found the need to point out how Minerva was still single, and even blamed it on her intelligence.
It was pretty safe to say that Minerva and Patricia's parents did not see eye to eye.

"Oh please I'd kick your sorry arse any time of day." Bellatrix's laugh brought the woman out of thought.
"In your dreams!" Malcom said as the pair entered.
"Bellatrix, language!" Minerva scowls, her eyes drifting to the children with flour all over their hands.
"Well I only said -"
"We heard, no need to repeat it!" Minerva interrupts
"Don't repeat it girls, or auntie Minnie will have all three of our heads mounted on the wall." Bellatrix winks and the two children giggle, Minerva rolls her eyes.

"What's going on with the two of you then?" Patricia turns to look at her Husband and Bella.
"She cheated."
"No, you lost. Five times." Bellatrix smirks.
"It's the whiskey."
"One, you had one whiskey, I had three, it hasn't affected me one bit." Bellatrix folds her arms.
"Aye, but you're used to it. You'd out drink a sailor."
"I don't think I like what you're insinuating."
Malcolm grins.
"Besides, Minerva drinks far more than me." Bellatrix adds knowing full well it wasn't actually true, although Minerva could definitely drink.
"I do not!" Minerva narrows her eyes at the taller woman.
"To be fair" Patricia interrupts looking to Bellatrix, "when I first met Minerva I thought she had a alcohol problem...then I met you..."
"Yeah well I can't help it if you're all a bunch of-"
"Language Bella." Minerva arches her brow.
"Yes dear." Bellatrix smiles all to sweetly.

Malcolm chuckled, reaching for an empty glass from the cupboard.
"Shall we set the table?" He looks to his wife.
"That would be helpful." She smiles.
"Bellatrix you go help, I'll help Patricia carry the food in."
"Yes boss." Bellatrix salutes before following Malcolm.
Minerva rolls her eyes though a smile tugs at her lips.

***

After everyone had eaten they all sat in the living room exchanging presents. The girls loved their dresses along with a few toys and both gave their aunts a kiss, the four adults thanked each other as the girls went to change, dragging their mother along with them.
A few minutes later the trio returned and began twirling around the room in their new dresses. Half an hour later a knock on the door caught everyone's attention. Malcolm furrows his brows looking at his wife.
"Are you expecting anyone?" Malcolm asks and his wife shook his head.
Bellatrix arose from her chair
"Where are you going?" Minerva grabs the woman's arm.
"To get the door."
"It's fine, I'll go, it's probably one of the neighbours, might be Martha, she usually knocks for sugar at random hours ." Malcolm arose to his feet. He pats Bellatrix's shoulder who slowly sat back down beside Minerva, her eyes following the man as he walks towards the door.

Malcolm barely opens the door before being barged passed by a tall slender woman with red hair, followed by a slightly taller man.
"Mum?" Patricia stood slightly shocked at her parents appearance, especially when she made it perfectly clear they'd be having lunch with Malcolms sister.