Chapter 17

Minerva began to worry she could not find the witch anywhere. She'd been gone for four hours, four hours and she didn't even have the decency to inform Minerva on her whereabouts.

Minerva storms into Severus office to find him sat at his desk, he looks up and arches his brow.
"I didn't hear you knock Minerva."
"That's because I didn't. Where's Bellatrix? Have you seen her?" She walks upto his desk.
"Bellatrix, no can't say I have. If I do I'll let her know you're looking for her."
Minerva sighs.
"Thank you." Minerva heads to the door. Severus watches her as she leaves, before turning back to his paper.

***

Minerva decided to head  to her room, and when she finds the witch she's going to strangle her.  However, unfortunately for Minerva On her way she caught Quirrell walking towards her.
"Nope, not today." Minerva Mumbles under her breath as she quickly turns around.
"M-M-Minerva" he calls as the woman quickly rounds the corner.
She could hear his footsteps getting closer and decided to turn into her cat form and squeezed between the tiny gap of the wall and wooden pillar just as the man rounded the corner.

The man sighs, he'd lost her again.
Minerva inwardly laughs as the man passes her and carries on down the hall.
Once he was out of sight Minerva darted to her room turning into her human self on the way.

***

Bellatrix had just finished in the shower, she'd dried herself off with Minerva's towel, then wrapped herself in a long sexy red silk dressing gown that she bought for herself whilst she was out.
The sleeves flared with red fur going around the armhole. The fur also ran around the hem of the dressing gown. Bellatrix ties the belt up loosely and placed the dressing gown in a way where it almost revealed her breasts. Bellatrix dried her hair until it was no longer soaking but only partially wet so it gave away that she'd had a shower.
Her toe nails had been painted red, so had her finger nails. And she sprayed some perfume on herself.

"oh poor little Minnie, you have no idea what's in store for you my little lioness." Bellatrix smirks.
Upon hearing the door open, and heels against the floor Bellatrix grins wickedly.
"Time to play." She chuckles as she winks at herself before unlocking the bathroom door.

Minerva sighs collapsing into her settee, she kicks off her shoes and leans back into her settee. She closes her eyes.
That witch will be sorry, Minerva thought as she rubbed her temples.

Grinning at the sight before her, Bellatrix ever so quietly tip toed over to the woman, like a cat creeping up on its prey.
"Busy day love?" Bellatrix smiles from behind the settee, looking down at the woman, who's eyes shot open.
"Bellatrix!" Minerva snaps about to sit up but Bellatrix soon put a stop to that.
She placed her hands on the woman's shoulders pushing her back down.
She began to massage the woman's shoulders.
"You need to rest love, you seem worn out." Bellatrix said huskily.
"Where did you go? I've been looking for you everywhere." Minerva said, watching the flames flicker from the fire, enjoying the feeling of Bellatrix's talented hands.
"Well you didn't look far enough pet, I've been here" she leans down closer towards Minerva's ear "in your warm steamy hot shower." She whispers almost seductively.
Minerva swallows, and her mouth suddenly became dry.
"Oh" was all she could manage.
Bellatrix chuckles placing a soft kiss on the woman's ear.

"Whiskey?"
Minerva nods finding herself unable to speak all of a sudden.
Bellatrix chuckles
"Honestly you're too cute." She walks to the kitchen to get two glasses and a bottle.
Minerva could feel the heat of her cheeks, and knew they now, were definitely pink.
"So what have you been upto today Min?" Bellatrix asks from the kitchen.
"Oh um, nothing in particular, I had a game of chess with Rolanda." Minerva turns to look as the woman walks towards the settee.
Minerva swallows and couldn't quite keep her eyes on the woman's face.
"New- Ah New robe Bella?"
"What, oh this old thing?" Bellatrix rolls her eyes, though a smirk was evident on her lips.
She hands Minerva a glass and the woman takes it. Bellatrix couldn't hide the smirk at the woman's flushed face, she really was the cutest thing on the planet.
Bellatrix pours herself and Minerva a drink then places the bottle on the table and takes a seat next to Minerva.

Minerva swallows, not only did she smell divine, but she looked it too. Bellatrix smirks.
She's inches away from the woman.
She reaches with her free hand to undo Minerva's bun, she could feel the woman tense at the touch.
"Relax love, I won't bite ." Bellatrix smiles, then her eyes fall upon the part of Minerva's neck that was on show.
"Though you're neck does look rather bare."
Minerva gasps, was she suggesting...? No, no, of course she wasn't...no. No.
Bellatrix chuckles, Minerva has managed to turn even redder and her expression did so remind Bellatrix of a deer caught in headlights.
"You're so adorable." Bellatrix smirks, running her hands through Minerva's hair.

Ah yes, Bellatrix would very much enjoy teasing her dear friend.