Chapter 11

Professor Flitwick's class. The teacher is very short, and he is standing on a large stack of books, to ensure that everyone in the class can see him.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" The short man asks and Hermione raises hers. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." Flitwick said as the students joined in "The swish and flick."
"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then."

Draco's eyes were upon Hermione watching her, and it certainly did not go unnoticed by the girl who simply looks at him questionably.
The blond boy smiles sweetly then attempts the spell.
"Wingardium Levio-saaa." He said, however Ron began flinging his wand around catching the attention of the girl.
"Wingardrium Leviosar." He whacks the feather with his wand numerous times.
Hermione sighs "Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Hermione rolls her eyes at the red head.
"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." He looks irritatingly at the girl.

Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand.
"Wingardium Leviosa." Hermione said as The feather glows and lifts up. Ron sighs and puts his head on his books dejectedly.
"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Miss Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" The professor  claps his hands.
Hermione smiles then her eyes caught Draco once again. He smiles at her miming a 'well done' Hermione looks away her cheeks turning a slight pink.

Seamus begins swishing at his feather rather violently
"Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa." He repeats when all of a sudden There was a bang, and Seamus' feather explodes.
"Whooaaa! Ooh." Flitwick gasps in horror.
"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry said looking at the boy who was currently covered in black soot.

***

Draco walks through the courtyard, happily chatting to his aunt.
Neville, Harry, Ron and Seamus are just ahead of them.
"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" They heard Ron mutter, earning a frown from both Nephew and aunt.
And Bella becomes more annoyed when Harry agrees.
Draco hears a sniffle from beside him and caught a glimpse of an upset Hermione as she
bustles past. Draco looks at his aunt then quickly goes after the girl.
"I think she heard you." Harry mutters.

"And what gave that away" Bella said causing all three boys to spin around.
"P-professor" Ron gulps.
"I must say I'm very disappointed in all of you." Bella glares at the three.
"And I must add, I expected more from you Potter. After all you know what it's like to have no friends, to not fit in. To not feel wanted." Bella's eyes bore into Harry's and the boy gulped.
"Well I hope you're all satisfied. And to think she was simply trying to help you" her eyes shot to Ron, she gave them all one final glare before leaving the three.

***

It's Halloween night and everyone is sat in the great hall, happily chatting and munching on sweets.
Bellatrix sat in between Minerva Mcgonagall and Severus Snape. She scanned the hall noticing Hermione Granger and her nephew were missing.
"You alright Bella?" Minerva asks as her hand that is under the table gently squeezes Bella's leg. The younger witch was about to open her mouth when , Professor Quirrell comes flying into the room, screaming.
"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" The pathetic man stops and there is utter silence. "Thought you ought to know." He then falls over in a dead faint.
The room is silent, and then everyone freaks, screaming and running.
"SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!" Dumbledore raises his voice and everyone stops.
"Everyone please, do not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons."