chapter 27

Bellatrix, opens the door to Minerva's quarters and walks in, frowning at the empty living room, then she heard Minerva talking from the kitchen and grins. Ever so quietly she makes her way to the kitchen, watching the woman potter with two mugs and the tea jar. Bellatrix grins at the sight. She makes her move, silently like the feline she is, she sneaks up on Minerva, wrapping her arms around the woman's waist, pushing her front against Minerva's back. The woman jumps slightly, though soon relaxes into the touch. The curly haired ravenette nudges her head in the crook of Minerva's neck, placing little kisses against her skin. Minerva smiles tilting her head to the side slightly, exposing more of her neck to the other woman, who happily covers it in kisses.

"How nice of you to finally make an appearance." Minerva reaches for the kettle. "Sorry my little lioness, I had...things to take care of." Bellatrix whispers, sending shivers through Minerva's body. "Oh? What sort of things?" Minerva asks, removing the tea leaves from the hot water. "Nothing I can't Handle love." she places another kiss on the woman's neck, before leaving her go to get the milk. Bella passes the milk to Minerva, watching her as she pours it into the tea with a grin on her face. Minerva glances at the grinning girl, then back at the job at hand.

"what's with the ridiculous grin?" Minerva asks placing the milk on the counter.  Bellatrix chuckles. " I'm grinning because you amaze me, just by doing the simplest of things like pouring milk, you blow me away." It was Minerva's turn to chuckle. "You truly are a strange woman Bellatrix Black." Bellatrix grins "You can't be entirely normal either my sweet lioness, after all you do love me." Minerva smiles, turning fully to face the woman. "I do, very much." she admits. Bellatrix's grin grew wider as she closes the gap between them. "Good, because I love you with all my heart. And I do intend on making sure you know it every single day." Bellatrix slithers her arms around the woman's waist, pulling her closer.
"Oh do you now?" Minerva arches her brow, her hands resting on either side of the woman's arms. "Oh most definitely." Bella grins lifting the woman off of the floor slightly, capturing her pink lips with her own red ones.

Minerva gasps at the action, instantly wrapping her arms around the taller woman's neck. Bellatrix growls, turning and pushing the woman to sit upon the counter. Bellatrix repositions herself between Minerva's legs, her hands moving to the woman's knees, where she began stroking her, gently moving her hands from the woman's knee up along the outside of her thigh and back. Minerva shivers at the touch, an unexpected moan escaping her lips.
"Merlin I love that sound." Bellatrix growls against Minerva's lips. The woman pulls back slightly, Bellatrix's head still resting against Minerva's, as the woman inhales, opening her eyes, to find brown ones already looking back at her. "You beautiful creature you." Bellatrix whispers capturing the woman's lips once more.  Another moan escapes the woman at the feeling of Bellatrix's tongue seeking entrance.
Minerva grants the entrance, tightening her grip around the younger woman's neck trying to pull her closer, earning a low growl from Bellatrix.

Bellatrix 's heart was pounding, oh how she wanted to tear the clothes off of this woman and explore every inch of her perfect body.
To bite and tease the woman until she screams Bella's name. To chain her to the bed and do unspeakable things to her.
Bellatrix pulls away, smiling at the pouting Minerva. She studied Minerva, and found the cutest little pout, upon the woman's face and her eyes shone like the stars in the dark sky. Those beautiful blue orbs. Now Bella just wanted to hold her close, Love her slowly and gently, savouring every passionate moment they would have and to never let her go, to gently run her hands all over Minerva's 's body, seeing to her every need, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Bellatrix leans forward kissing Minerva's pout,
"You have no idea what you're doing to me." Bellatrix whispers, bringing her hand to cup Minerva's cheek.  At the sound of purring erupting from Minerva, Bellatrix was certain she just died. Oh and what a way to go, kissing this marvellous woman.
"You are the definition of perfection." Bellatrix whispers, trailing the woman's jawline in soft kisses. Minerva inhales, closing her eyes and tilting her head back giving the
Woman more room to explore. Bellatrix bit gently at a sensitive part on the woman's neck, earning a whimper.
Bellatrix chuckles pulling back to look down at the woman. Both her hands moved, cupping Minerva's face.
"No words could possibly express how much I love you." She whispers placing another kiss on Minerva's lips.
"I feel the same way" Minerva smiles, looking into swirls of brown.

Bellatrix smiles carefully picking Minerva up off of the counter, lowering her to the floor.
"Go get comfortable love, I'll bring the tea." Bellatrix smiles, kissing her once more before leaving her go, her eyes linger on the woman before she disappears. Bellatrix sighs, happily collecting the tea, then she too heads into the living room, Frowning upon realising the woman wasn't there.
"By here sweetheart." Minerva smiles leaning against the doorframe to her bedroom.
Bellatrix smiles at the woman.
"I'm going to change." Minerva said, watching as the other woman placed the tea on the coffee table. " will you, will you be spending the night?"
Bellatrix grins "As if you even had to ask."
Minerva chuckles, heading into her room.
Bellatrix smiles, figuring she'd best go get some clothes for tomorrow.
"I'll be back in a minute." Bellatrix calls, before leaving.