Chapter 24

After covering her neck with a spell because of someone...known as Bellatrix. The pair left the room and went to greet their guests.

"Bellatrix theres no one here." Minerva looks to the woman who'd taken the milk out of the fridge.
"Oh Andy and Dora won't be up yet. Ted might be down soon, but the girls won't, they could sleep for months and still be tired. Kinda like you." Bellatrix smirks at the last part.
Minerva frowns whacking Bellatrix on the arm.
The ravenette chuckles.
"You know Minerva, violence is Never the solution."
"You're insufferable."
"So you tell me. And yet you love me anyway."
"Just make the tea."
"Only if I get a kiss first."
"Bellatrix! No, someone could see."
"Oh pish posh, there's no one here love." Bellatrix pulls the woman closer.
"Bella..."
"Minerva" Bellatrix whispers huskily leaning closer.
Her lips capture the lips of the older woman.
Minerva attempted to fight but soon gave in.
Bellatrix chuckles as she moves her hand lower squeezing the woman's back side.
Minerva jumps slightly followed by a shocked squeal.
"Bellatrix!" Minerva warns pushing the woman away.
Bellatrix chuckles wickedly as she licks her lips.

Minerva sat next to Bellatrix on the settee sipping her coffee.
"If you knew they liked a lie in, why did you make me get up?" Minerva turns to look at her.
Bellatrix takes a sip of her coffee, before leaning forward and placing it on the coffee table. Turning to face the woman Bellatrix smile wickedly.
"Because my little lioness" Bellatrix's voice was low, almost seductive as she leaned towards the woman, placing her hand on the woman's knee.
"If we were to stay in the bedroom, together" she slowly began moving her hand up to the woman's thigh. Minerva swallows regretting her question.
"I'd currently be doing unspeakable things"

Minerva crossed her legs in hopes the woman would stop her little game. Instead she only chuckled. Minerva tried desperately hard to remain calm, though her shaking coffee mug was probably a dead give away.
"Oh the things I'd do to you." Bellatrix whispers huskily.
"Things I've only dreamed of doing." Bellatrix forced her hand to slip between Minerva's crossed legs earning a shocked gasp from the woman who also spills her coffee slightly. Bellatrix chuckles.
Minerva swallows, was it getting hot in here?
"Be quite love, wouldn't want to disturb the others." Bellatrix smirks moving her hand, reaching for the hanky in her pocket to dab away the spilt coffee.

Minerva watches her, watches as she dabs at the coffee on her dress. She rubs it all away, even the part on Minerva's breast.
Bellatrix smirks as Minerva's cheeks turn pink.

"Morning ladies." Ted smiles as he enters the room causing Minerva to jump, spilling even more of her coffee. Bellatrix laughs.
"Really on edge this morning aren't you pussycat." Bellatrix cleans the mess with a flick of her wand.
"Sorry Minerva, didn't mean to startle you." Ted rubs his head.
Minerva felt incredibly stupid, what's gotten in to her! Bellatrix that's who! Bellatrix and her stupid little games.
"No need to apologies Ted, if anything it should be I who apologises for spilling the coffee."
"Nonsense." Ted smiles " no harm done, besides Bellatrix cleaned it up. I'll go make some more, you want some?"
"That would be lovely, thank you." Minerva smiles, and just as soon as the man is out of sight Minerva elbows Bellatrix in the side.

"Ouch. You know violence is not the answer." Bellatrix sips her drink.
"Wise up and behave." Minerva warns.
"You know, I always did find an agitated Minerva to be sexy." Bellatrix grins wickedly.
Minerva's cheeks once again turned the colour of a tomato.
"I'm-I'm warning you Bellatrix." Minerva did her best to act stern.
Bellatrix growls, then winks at the woman.

Ted returns with a pot of coffee and a jug of milk, just as the two girls descend the stairs.
"Well good afternoon ladies." Bellatrix smiles as Andy quickly checks her watch and Dora rubs her eyes.
"It's only 10" Andy rolls her eyes, as she sits beside Ted on the settee.
"Aye, 10 in the night." Bellatrix grins.
"No it's not." Dora sticks her tongue out at Bellatrix who laughed.
"You're such a tease Bellatrix." Minerva rolls her eyes sipping her coffee.
"You would know." Bellatrix smirks.