Chapter 29

Bellatrix sat on the settee tea in hand, her other arm rested around Minerva's waist as the woman sat beside her sipping her own tea. Minerva could see out of the corner of her eyes that Bellatrix was staring at her, watching as she sipped at the liquid in her mug. Minerva smiles turning to look at the woman.
"You're not very subtle you know."
Bellatrix smirks pulling the woman closer.
"Wasn't trying to be love." She finishes off her tea, leaning forward to place it on the coffee table. "Now, are you finished?" Her eyes fall to the mug in Minerva's hand.
"No." Minerva felt the hand around her waist disappear. As the woman adjusts her position.
"Watch it doesn't spill."
And before Minerva had chance to ask what the woman meant by that, with one swift movement Minerva was in the woman's lap, her back against Bella's front as the woman nudged her head into Minerva's neck. However due to the lack of warning Minerva did indeed tip her tea, though by sheer luck it missed her, spilling onto the settee instead.
"Bellatrix!" Minerva snaps
Bellatrix chuckles tightening her grip around the woman's waist, nudging her head against Minerva's.
"I did tell you not to spill it." Bellatrix whispers against her skin.

"You're unbelievable." Minerva mutters drinking what was left of her tea. Minerva leans forward in attempt to place her mug on the table, however the strong grip around her waist put a stop to that.
"where do you think you're going?" Bella growls into the woman's neck,
"To put my mug on the table"  Bellatrix mumbles something inaudible before loosening her grip on the woman. Minerva chuckles,
" Can't you leave me go for two minutes?" she places the mug on the table, as soon as its out of her hands Bellatrix tightens her grip once more.
"No, I waited years to be able to hold you so close, now I'm never letting you go." Bellatrix places a kiss against the woman's bare shoulder.

Minerva sighs though a smile graced her lips,
" At least let me turn side ways so I can see you." Minerva turns slightly in the woman's arms, bringing her feet up on the settee, as she repositioned herself on the woman's lap, sitting sideways instead. Minerva smiles at the woman, who in response captures Minerva's lips with her own. Minerva moans into the kiss as she felt Bellatrix's hand shift to her leg, slowly running from her ankle to her knee, pushing the white fabric up with her as she does so.
"So soft..." Bellatrix purrs, pushing the fabric up slightly more. Minerva's breath hitches at the touch, earning a growl from Bellatrix. "Merlin you taste so good Minerva." Bellatrix whispers against Minerva's lips.  Minerva pulls back slightly, her eyes locking with Bella's. Bellatrix smiles at the love reflecting from the woman's eyes.
" I love you." Minerva whispers, ever so quietly. A smile formed on Bella's lips at the sound of those three little words. That's twice in one night she died at the hands of Minerva.
" I love you  too Minerva, so very, very much." Bellatrix leans her head against Minerva's, gazing into her deep blue electrifying eyes. A moment passes and a small yawn escapes Minerva's lips.

The woman blushes looking away,
"sorry." She mumbles, Bellatrix only chuckles nudging her head against Minerva's.
"Don't be." She kisses the woman's cheek.
" come on, let's get you to bed." Bellatrix whispers, standing up with Minerva in her arms.
Minerva gasps slightly as Bellatrix stood up effortlessly with her in her arms.
"Why so shocked love?" Bellatrix smirks, looking down at the woman. Minerva just smiles wrapping her arms around Bellatrix's neck.
"Don't drop me."
"Drop you? Never." Bellatrix grins as she carries the woman to her bed, carefully placing her down. Minerva smiles pulling Bellatrix down for a quick kiss before leaving the woman go.
"I won't be long love." Bellatrix smiles, heading into the bathroom.

Bellatrix returns a moment later, for once she actually brought her own nighty. The material was thin, and short, revealing to Minerva her toned long legs. Minerva watches the grinning woman as she climbs in beside Her.
Minerva inched closer to the woman who wraps her arms around Minerva.
"Comfortable love?" Bellatrix smiles kissing the top of Minerva's head that rested on her breasts.
"Mhm." Minerva smiles closing her eyes.
"Goodnight love."
"I love you." Minerva mumbles already falling asleep.
"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." Bellatrix whispers, running her hand through the sleeping woman's hair.