Chapter 22

"No, it's fine Andy, we've taken enough of your time as it is." Bellatrix smiles as her and Minerva walk towards the door.
"Nonsense, Ted tell them they're staying in the spare room." Andromeda taps her husband's arm.
"You heard her ladies." Ted smiles.
"Oh come on Trix, you know you want to stay with your favourite niece." Dora grins.
"Bold of you to think that." Bellatrix smirks.
"Oh come on Minerva, Bellatrix, I don't see you that often."
Bellatrix sighs then looks to Minerva.
"Lady's choice."
"Oh and what are you a lamppost?" Minerva arches her brow.
"Nah, she's not that straight." Dora smirks.
Minerva didn't quite know how to react to that, But she tried to hide the growing grin.
"Nymphadora ! That is no way to speak about Bellatrix." Andromeda scolds.
"Well at least I'm straighter than the pole Daniel dances on." Bellatrix arches her brow.
Dora remains silent for a moment trying to think of something to say, but nothing came.
"Touché" she frowns at her aunt, Bellatrix smirks.
"Would you two stop winding each other up now." Andromeda rolls her eyes.
"Minerva the decision is entirely yours Love." Bellatrix looks to Minerva who frowns, the woman hated it when Bellatrix did that.

"It's all ready for you." Andromeda smiles.
"Alright We'll stay, however there's an issue because we don't have anything to change into."
"Fear not Minerva darling I have left clothes here from the last time I spent the night."
"Oh and when was that?" Minerva folds her arms.
"When you buggered off to France with Albus to go to that girl school." Bellatrix shrugs.
"It's settled then. You know where it is, good night both." Andromeda smiles.

"Bellatrix I'm not wearing that."
"What? It's a nighty." Minerva looks at the barley existing black fabric in her hands.
Oh it was a nighty all right, a very short and thin one.
"Oh give over Minerva, it's only me." Bellatrix smiles.
"That's exactly the problem." Minerva narrows her eyes. Bellatrix chuckles.
"Well it's either that, or your bra and Knickers. Now I really don't mind if you chose to go with the latter option." Bellatrix smirks, and Minerva's cheeks turn pink just at the thought of prancing around in front of the woman in just a bra and knickers.
Minerva sighs.

"Turn around."
Bellatrix winks then turns her back to the woman.
Minerva began to undress, folding her clothes up on the end of the bed, she slipped her bra off, then put the little nighty on. She looked at herself in the mirror and instantly hated it, she turned away. She never did like her body, that's why it was always covered up with long dresses and long robes.

"Holy shit." Bellatrix's eyes nearly popped out of her head.
"I already know, so please don't go on." Minerva avoided her gaze, Bellatrix arches her brow, she seemed...sad, ashamed even.
"Sweetheart look at me." Bellatrix stood up and approached the woman forcing Minerva to look at the at her. What happened to her strong little lion?
"Minerva what's wrong love?"
"Don't act clueless Bellatrix, I can see it, you can see it, now you know why I prefer long dresses and robes that cover me." The woman was about to say more but Bellatrix stopped her.
"First of all, I don't know what you see, but I see one hell of a body. I mean I certainly underestimated how good you'd look, especially in my nighty. I mean look at those legs." Bellatrix steps back, her eyes drifting to long smooth creamy looking legs.
"I mean damn Minnie." Bellatrix suddenly felt her own mouth becoming dry.
"You're just saying that." Minerva frowns turning her back to the woman.
"Trust me love, you of all people should know I don't go around just throwing compliments at people." Bellatrix came behind her, running her fingers lightly against Minerva's shoulders.
The woman was right, that's definitely something she didn't do. But Minerva couldn't stop herself from hating her body, what was there to even like?
"Minerva please stop, your thoughts hurt, not only you but me too." Bellatrix whispers nudging her head into the crook of the elder woman's neck.

"You're beautiful Minerva, always have been inside and out. So please stop putting yourself down, talk to me, let me help you like you helped me all those years ago." Bellatrix places a tender kiss on the woman's shoulder.
Minerva inhales.
"I, I don't know what to tell you, I guess, I've never liked the way I look, and I tried to change...I could never compete with all those skinny girls and their flawless figures."
"Minerva you don't need to compete with them, there's nothing wrong with the way you look love, you're simply breathtaking as you are, I mean did you not see my reaction a few moments ago. Besides you're not a skinny little girl, you're a marvellous woman who's captured the heart of the eldest Black daughter who's known to be cold and intimidating, and terribly frightening." Bellatrix smiles wriggling her brows, placing a kiss against the woman's ear. Minerva couldn't help but smile at that.

"Oh really?" Minerva turns around, meeting Bella's eyes.
"Ever since the first day she laid eyes on you. So I'm told." Bellatrix shrugs, though a smile was plastered on her lips.
Bellatrix laced her arms around the woman pulling her closer.
"Bella what are you-" Minerva was interrupted by red lips against her own.
Minerva returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around the woman's neck.
Bellatrix growls, tightening her grip on the woman when Minerva pulled away, Bellatrix looks at her in confusion.

"Why the sudden interest?" Minerva looks at her.
"What?" Bellatrix narrows her brows.
"Throughout all the years we've known each other, you haven't shown any attraction towards me until now."
"Minerva, I used to sneak into your room to watch you sleep, I flirt with you all the time, I mean how many people do you see me flirt with other than when I intend on making you jealous, because quite frankly a jealous Minerva is adorable." Bellatrix smiles.
"Besides I was trying to get you to admit you like me first but that backfired because I couldn't help myself." Bellatrix smirks, leaning closer kissing the woman's jaw. Minerva inhales sharply, closing her eyes and tilting her head to the side allowing Bellatrix more room.

The woman growls against Minerva's skin, sending little vibrations throughout her body.
"Bellatrix, what is this?" Minerva opens her eyes, Bellatrix knew what she meant and pulls back slightly.
"Two women who've loved each other for so long finally enjoying the other for what they are." Bellatrix whispers with a smile.