𝐭𝐰𝐨

Sitting in the comfy little Café,Felix is sipping on his tea.

"It's nice to have you back here" Chan,his best friend,said while looking at the boy.

"I'm happy to be back.Thank you again for letting me stay with you until I've found something else to live in."

"That's no problem.You know I'm helping you whenever you need-"
Chan stopped as he saw something behind his friend.Or rather someone.

"Felix" he whispered to the other Aussie. "Turn around"

Felix did as he was told and turned around to see what Chan wanted to show him.He expected absolutely everything,but not the person he left behind standing there,almost in front of him.

Jung Wooyoung.

Wooyoung and Felix used to be best friends when they were in school,he knew about the problems Wooyoung and Jongho were having at home.
He tried to be there for both of them,and it seems like they were very grateful for the support of their friend.

But it all went downhill when Felix had to move back to Australia with his family.It wasn't his choice.

He was only sixteen at that time,knowing nothing about life.

But the regret is still there.The regret of not being there for his best friend,the regret of not saying goodbye.

The day Felix was leaving the country he avoided every contact with Wooyoung.While being in school he wasn't even looking at the other male,trying to survive the day without breaking down.
As soon as he got home that day his mother wanted him to pack the rest of his things before actually leaving.

He wanted to tell Wooyoung.He really did.But he couldn't.

Wooyoung was a quite emotional person,and Felix knew that if he told him that he's leaving,Wooyoung wouldn't had take it well.

So he left without saying a word to him.

He came back a few days ago,and instantly met up with Chan.Felix wanted to start a dance/model career in South Korea,that's why he's back.

He wasn't stupid,he knew that he's gonna meet Wooyoung sooner or later.
Jung Dance Academy wasn't unknown around the world,and Felix admits that he stalked Wooyoung on Instagram.

Felix thought that the black haired boy got even more handsome over the last couple of years.He was handsome before,but now he looks like a prince.

Seeing him in real life now,was breathtaking for him.
He also wasn't really prepared for a meeting that early.

Both of the boys made eye contact for what seems like a few hours.Wooyoung was the first to break it as he got his drinks.

Without sending another glance to Felix,he left the store together with Jongho.