𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Wooyoung?Was that who I think it was?" Jongho asked while they both walked back to the academy,the older male walking faster than usually.

"Yes" was the short response.

They weren't saying anything for the rest of the way,Jongho not wanting to say anything.

"Wooyoung.Sooner or later you have to talk to Fel-" Jongho started as they both arrived in Wooyoung's office.

"Don't even dare to mention his name." Wooyoung responded trough gritted teeth.

"It wasn't his fault that he left" Jongho said calmly.

"But it was his fault that he didn't said goodbye.He disappeared without saying a word.I know that he couldn't say anything against his parents choice,but I would have been very happy if he was saying goodbye,at least messaging me.But no.He blocked my number as soon as he left,leaving me,leaving us,with even bigger problems.He was the reason of me breaking down,he was the reason of me feeling like a completely useless piece of shit.He was the reason I almost ended my life.You know I loved this boy more than anything,and I still do.But I can't,I don't want to look into this eyes ever again.If I'm ever gonna see him again,I can't promise anything.
I don't wanna talk about this anymore,go to room B13,there should be some students that could want to have a few singing lessons.I don't pay you for standing around my office."

Jongho send a last reassuring smile to the other male before leaving the office.

Wooyoung let out a deep sigh before leaving back into his office chair.
He knew Jongho was right.He shouldn't be mad at Felix,but it hurted him deeply.Felix was his best friend since they were little kids,nobody could seperate them.

But then his mother told him that the boy who has been by his side for so many years,left him.

That day he was a bit devasted because he wasn't even looking at him,and realising that he's alone now was his breaking point.

The only one who seemed to understand his pain was Jongho,since he was a part of his life for so long.

Without the help of Jongho he wouldn't been where he is now.
Being the CEO of a dance academy,having model jobs from time to time...
He was happy now.
He wasn't thinking about his past too much,but seeing Felix in that café after so many years has him thinking.

Wooyoung promised himself that if he would see Felix ever again,he wouldn't let it affect him.
He wasn't going to ruin his own life by rip open old wounds.

"It was a promise to myself" he mumbled while looking looking into his desk.

"And I'm gonna keep it."