𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Entering Wooyoung's apartment,San instantly threw himself on the couch of his friend.
San loves Wooyoung's apartment.
It looks quite luxurious,dark designed,and is just comfortable.

Wooyoung instantly went to his bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes.
After a few minutes his outfit consists of an black ripped jeans combined with a simple white t-shirt.

"Ready?" the pink haired boy asked his friend after he stepped out of his room.

The answer was a simple nod, following of them both leaving the apartment.

---------

"Happy to see you again after such a long time Hongjoong" Wooyoung greeted the white haired boy in front of him.

"We saw each other when? A few weeks ago?" This came out more than a question,because Hongjoong really wasn't sure when he saw Wooyoung the last time.

"Make it two months and you're correct" Wooyoung teased him.

That makes sense for the other boy.The last time he saw Wooyoung,the boy still had highlights in his hair,now the half of it is bleached.Not that it looks bad or anything.

"What do you want to drink?" Yeosang,who also just arrived a few minutes ago,asked.

"I don't care,you choose" San answered and the others agreed with a nod.

After Yeosang ordered they all say down on a table,in a area that is more quite.They like to go out for a drink,but being between thousands of sweating and drunk people isn't something that really pleased them.

Now it was time to catch up with each other.

----------

"Hey oppa.Do you wanna have a bit of fun?" An flirtatious voice asked Wooyoung.
He turned around and looked at the girl in front of him.
She had blonde hair,and was wearing a very short skirt.It was pretty clear that she was only here for one thing.

"How about no?" He sassed.

"Oh come on oppa.You look like you could need a bit if relaxation" she started to touch his shoulders.

"Which part of 'no' don't you understand?I don't need your bitch-like face for a one night stand!And now get out of my sight,you make me wanna throw up."

Clearly angry the girl turned around and disappeared in the crowd of people.

"She would've been a nice fuck" Hongjoong said before taking a sip of his drink.

"I would agree if I was attracted to women." Wooyoung mumbled after he leads his glass to his lips as well.

"Oh right,that was the point.How is it anyways?Any hot guy you have in mind?"

Wooyoung shook his head.
"Nope.None.And I'm also not really looking for a relationship right now.I have to concentrate on the academy at the moment,there isn't time for a partner" he shrugs.

"Speaking about the academy,any new students or teachers?" San asked interested.

"Hyunjin told me that there's gonna be a new dance teacher next week.I'm really looking forward to it.As long as he's good,I don't need to worry about anything."

"I'm also getting a new partner next week." Hongjoong started.

"A new partner?But I thought you liked working alone?" Yeosang asked.

"Well yeah,but Eden and I started to work more with Han and Changbin,we wanted to do more as a group together,then Chan contacted me and asked if it's okay for him to join.Of course we said yes,even tho I haven't talked to him in a long time."

"So Chan is working with you? Like...Bang Chan?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah,I'm surprised that you remember him,you weren't really close to him" Hongjoong joked.

"Yeah,I...I recently saw him in a Café..."

That's all he said about this topic.No matter how close they all are, Wooyoung doesn't want to talk about it yet.