𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Take care guys,and greet Eden from me!" Felix shouted as the two oldest lave Chan's apartment.

"Will do,don't do anything you still regret while we're away!"

Chan and Hongjoong disappeared in Eden's car before they drove off.

Before Hongjoong got here he drove to Wooyoung's apartment to get a few fresh clothes for the younger.

"So...now we've got the whole weekend just for us" Felix grinned before wrapping his arms around Wooyoung's neck and pressed his lips to the others.

"I'm glad the we can have some time alone.For the first time since we're together."

It's only 11am so they both decided that they should make lunch.

"You are gonna sit down,and I'm gonna cook for you" Wooyoung smiled at the younger.

"I didn't know that you can cook" Felix half questioned.

"I started a around a year ago.I won't say I'm the best cook in South Korea,but I'm for sure good.So go to the living room and relax Lixie"
He softly pushed the blonde haired boy to the couch where he finally sat down.

Wooyoung made his way over to the kitchen and started to prepare everything he will need for lunch beifr he actually starts cooking.

----------

"Thanks for the food Wooyoungie" Felix thanked him as he cuddled up to his boyfriend.

"I love to spoil you Lixie.I'd like to cook for you more often.Wanna watch a movie?" Wooyoung softly asked,which causes Felix to nod.

The older then took the remote and turned on the TV. After they decided what they will watch,they cuddled up together and payed attention to the screen in front of them.

----------

Tue boys aren't sure how,but they ended up watching movies the whole day.
And before they knew it,it was 10pm already.

"Maybe we should get ready and go to bed." Wooyoung suggested.

"I'm gonna take a shower,see you in a few" Felix quickly pressed their lips together before disappearing into the bathroom.

Wooyoung got on his phone and scrolled through Instagram.
After fifteen minutes Felix returned from the bathroom,only a towel wrapped around his lower half.

Wooyoung looked up from his phone and shamelessly started to check out the younger boy.
"Holy..."

"I guess you like what you see?" Felix smirked.
"Wanna touch it?" He asked referring to his abs.
He stepped closer to the Oreo haired boy and leaned over him.

Supporting his body with one hand he used his other hand to guide the fingers of his boyfriend to his toned body.

Wooyoung can't resist anymore and started to kiss the other passionatly.
A kiss which quickly turned into a make out session.

A moan escaped Felix' lips as Wooyoung pulled at his blonde hair.
Before they could take it any further,the doorbell rang.

Both of them loudly groaned as they were enjoying the moment.

Felix didn't even care to put on a shirt as he went over to open the door.
But as he did so,he saw nobody.

He looked around the hallway,but still nobody.The blonde haired boy almost closed the door,but then he saw something laying on the floor.

An envelope.

Being curious what this was he about Felix picked it up and went back to the living room.

"Who was it?"

"Nobody.Or I don't know.When I opened the door I saw nobody standing there.But I found this envelope on the floor."

"Then open it.I wanna know what is inside"

Felix did as he was told and ripped it open.
He then took out a photo.

Looking at the picture,Felix felt like he stopped breathing.

"Felix?What is it?"

"Wooyoung?"
He looked at the older boy.

"Why are you kissing a girl on this picture?"