𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"What an asshole" Changbin mumbled after Felix explained everything again.
"Why would he do this?"

"I think it's some kind of revenge.It was all his plan" Felix said while looking down at his lap.

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember how I told you that I had to leave three years ago?I knew that Wooyoung was mad,and maybe it was just a act.Maybe he just pretended like he forgave me to hurt me at the end,breaking my heart the same way I broke his when I moved back to Australia."

"Can I see the picture?" The older boy carefully asked.
Felix then handed him the picture,without actually looking at it.
He didn't want to.

"It could be fake" Changbin told his friend after looking at the picture for a few seconds.

"How could it be fake?You have to be a genius to be that good at editing.
It's simple,Wooyoung hates me and wanted revenge.So he cheated on me with his ex.If this wasn't a lie as well,maybe this is his girlfriend after all and he just used me."

Felix' phone suddenly started to ring.
Wooyoung's name light up which causes Felix to turn his phone off.

"I believe it isn't the first time he's calling today?" Changbin assumed.

"The fifth.He won't let it be.But I don't want to talk to him now.Or ever.
I know that I have to since I'm working with him.
I actually would like to quit immediately,but I need this job so I can get myself something to life on my own."

"But can't you just go to another academy?Wooyoung isn't the only CEO here,Seoul is a big city.
Or you could just talk to him"

"Forget it.I was glad that I've been accepted at this academy, I get enough money,I can't just leave now.
I also found some of my closest friends there,Hyunjin and Minho started to be some of the most important people in my life.And Wooyoung..."

"You love him a lot,don't you?"

"I do.But of course he doesn't feel the same,he's just heartless asshole.I should just move on"

"You know that it's hard to move on.I don't think it'll be easy now, especially because you work together.
But you have to stay professional,please don't do anything you will regret."

"Does Chan know about this?"

"No. I don't want to disturb him while he's away with Hongjoong and Eden. He's gonna be back tomorrow anyway,so I'll just tell him then"

"I feel so sorry for you.After everything you've told me about Wooyoung I didn't thought that he will do this."

"Me neither. But that's just how life is. It gives you candy but then it'll break it."