𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"How long have they been doing this now?" Jongho,who just woke up a few minutes ago and is definitely more sober now,asked.

"Around ten minutes now" Minho answered.

"I can't watch this anymore" Yeosang said before standing up.

"Wait!What are you doing?" Minho grabbed the youngers wrist.

"What do you think I'm doing?Those two idiots clearly aren't aware of the fact that they're doing the most stupid thing ever plus hurting Felix,I won't just sit here and watch this" he got free of the olders grip before walking over to the two guys making out.

He grabs San's arm and pulled him away from Wooyoung.
"You.Come with me.Felix?Come and collect your man"

Felix got up and walked over to grab Wooyoung.

"You two go back to the hotel,I'll try to keep this pink haired rubber ball sane"

The blonde haired boy put Wooyoung's arm over his shoulder and got him out of the bar.

The whole walk back wasn't comfortable at all,and Wooyoung being not supportive when it comes to walking up the stairs doesn't make it any better.

"Wooyoung be at least a bit supportive walking up the stairs." Felix mumbled a bit stressed out.

Of course the older didn't listen and Felix continued to carry him up the stairs until they reached their room.

"Come on big boy,go change"

"Where's San" Wooyoung whined.

Felix could feel the jealousy in him.
"San isn't here Wooyoung"

"Can you bring him here?"

"No."

"Why~" he continued to whine.

"Wooyoung,San won't be here tonight,no go and change so you can go to bed and sleep"

"Why do you have to ruin everything again?" He slurred,but still sobbering up a little.

"Wooyoung,you'll have a big headache tomorrow so come on"

"My heart is hurting already,so a headache won't be that bad"

"What are you talking about?" Felix asked a bit confused while taking off Wooyoung's jacket.He knows the older is drunk,but drunken words are sober thoughts.And by the look of Wooyoung's eyes he also knows that he slowly started to get sober again.

"No matter what I'm doing,you're always ruining it" by now he didn't slurred that much anymore.
"You left me three years ago,hurted me,and now you ruined the moment between San and me"

"Wooyoung,why are you bringing this up again?I already apologized several times"

"So what? Do you expect me to jump into your arms as soon as you stepped into the room,just like nothing happened?"

"Wooyoung...of course not.I know that I hurt you,but I was thinking what was the best for you-"

"For me? Felix if you would've thought about what's the best for me you wouldn't have left! You wouldn't have left me alone,alone with my family who saw me as a failure!
I had to go trough this all alone.
So don't tell me it was for my best,when it clearly made everything just worse."

"I-"

"No I'm not done yet!Beside that you ruined the moment San and I had at the bar"

"But Yeosang was the one who pulled you both apart!"

"But you helped him!I saw the look on your face the whole time,I'm not stupid.Why can't you just let me live,why can't you just let me forget that I love you!"

Both of them instantly stopped in their tracks.

"What did you just say?"

"Isn't it obvious?Of course I love you,I did three years ago and I still do,I never stopped!But you-"

He was interrupted by Felix taking a step forward,cupping the olders cheeks and pressing their lips together.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds before Felix pulled away.
"I already told you,I love you.If I could turn back time so I wouldn't have left,I would do it.You know that.
I was so happy that I could come back to South Korea so I can see you again.
I couldn't forget you,and seeing you brought back the feelings I felt three years ago.
Seeing your beautiful face still makes me the happiest boy ever,your smile brightens up the room and as I hugged you in the hallway I had butterflies in my stomach again.This may sound like the most cheesiest thing ever but I mean every single word.I love you so much Wooyoungie" his hands never left Wooyoung's cheeks,and the older boy looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Now it's Wooyoung's turn to press their lips together.The tears he had in is eyes are now rolling down his cheeks as he crossed his arms behind the youngers neck.

"Let's go to bed,alright Wooyoungie?" Felix whispered against his lips before Wooyoung nodded his head.
With his strength he lifted up Wooyoung by his thighs,causing the older to wrap his legs around his waist.

The blonde haired boy carried him over to the bed where he laid him down.
"Do you want to wear a sweatpants and a t-shirt?" Felix asked with a carrying voice.

Wooyoung is a grown man,and Felix is obviously aware of it,but with his tear stained cheeks and pouty lips he looks like a little boy who lost his candy.

"Can I wear a shirt of yours?" The black haired boy asked in a small voice.

"Of course" Felix went to the wardrobe to pick out an oversized shirt of him.

"Here you go"

Wooyoung started to change while Felix also started to get out of his shirt.

As they both got changed,Wooyoung in a grey sweatpants and Felix' shirt and Felix only in a sweatpants,they both layed down.

"Can I cuddle with you?"

"Of course"

Wooyoung laid his head on Felix' exposed chest while the younger put his arm around the other.

"I love you Lixie" Wooyoung whispered while he has troubles letting his eyes stay open.

"I love you too Wooyoungie" he pressed a kiss to the olders head before closing his eyes as well.