𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Stress.The only thing Wooyoung felt right now.
He kinda regretted giving his workers days where they don't have to work.
He could need the help of Jongho right now.

Picking up the papers from his desk he left the office to find Minho and Hyunjin so they can sign the papers.

Lost in his thought,he stumbled over his own feet,which causes the papers to fall down onto the floor.He just hoped nobody saw this now.

Letting out a long sigh he bend down to pick up the documents again.Of course they're all messed up now.
Fantastic,the day couldn't get any better,he thought.

As he stood up straight again he tried to put them back in order,his eyebrows furrowed during the process.

"Do you need help with this?" A voice asked him,causing Wooyoung to turn around.

"I don't know what you can help me with" he dryly answered as he paid his attention back to the papers in his arms.
"Why are you here anyways?You don't have anything to do today,so go home and do whatever you want."

Felix crossed his arms over his chest.
"Minho forgot to give me my schedules,so I didn't know about this.Jongho told me he's coming here anyways,so I just got along."

Wooyoung didn't even bother to look up at the younger one,so Felix decided to talk again.

"Wooyoung,listen I-"

"I don't wanna hear it.Do as I said and go home.Now."

"How long do you wanna do this?"
Felix started to confront his ex best friend.

"Do what exactly?" Wooyoung tried to sound innocent.

"Acting as if you hate me"

The older one let out a humourless chuckle.
"I'm not acting as if I hate you,I do hate you,in case you haven't noticed yet"

"I don't believe you" Felix said confidently.

"Excuse me?" Wooyoung finally looked up.

"I don't believe you.I can't believe that you hate me,after we used to be so close"

"Exactly,we used to be close.But just to remind you,you where the one who ruined everything.It wasn't my fault"

"Why can't we just forget what happened?" The blonde one tried to convince the other.

"Are you serious right now?You expect me to forget everything what happened?I can't.I'm sorry,but I can't.You hurted me deeply,hell,you can't imagine how big the heart break was.You just left without a single word,you never contacted me again.Can you imagine how I felt?And then suddenly you just appeared in my academy,acting like nothing happened.Felix I-" his voice cracked as a the tears he tried to hold back started to roll down his cheek.

Out of instinct Felix pulled him into a hug.He knows that he made a mistake,and he regrets every bit of it.
Holding Wooyoung in his arms again made him happy.He missed how he perfectly fit into his embrance,the way Wooyoung would normally burry his face into the youngers neck...

Wooyoung on the other hand couldn't bring himself to actually hug Felix back.His arms hanging stiff on his side,he's looking straight onto the wall as the tears still rolled down his cheeks.

After a few minutes Felix pulled away before looking into the brown eyes of Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry.For everything.I know I made a mistake,and I hurted you.But please just remember one thing"
Felix made a little break before saying a sentence he didn't know whether he will regret this later or not.

"Remember that I love you"