𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

It turned out to be true.
Apperantly Wooyoung went into a bar Saturday night to clear his thoughts.
On his way back home he got into his car while being drunk and got into an accident.

San was the first to find out and he only saw red.
Wooyoung only got into the bar because Felix wouldn't listen to him.

All of this happened one year ago.
By now Jongho is the new CEO of Jung Academy.
Hyunjin and Minho still work there, together with some other new dance teachers.

Jongho made sure that they got new students,and the academy got even bigger and gained popularity.

Hongjoong and Chan released some mixtapes together with Eden's help,and got popular as well.Their first Mixtape 9798 caused many people to look up to the two boys.

Felix moved to his own apartment and looked for a new job.
He couldn't continue working at Wooyoung's academy.

Everyone was shocked to know about their friends death,but Felix was the worst.

He was devasted when San told him that Wooyoung wasn't here anymore.

San was right after all,it was Felix' fault that he's dead now.
If he just talked to him,he wouldn't have gone to the bar and got drunk.

Felix was nothing but sorry. Hongjoong found out that the picture Felix received indeed was a fake.
Wooyoung's ex found out about his new relationship and got jealous,so she faked this picture to tear them apart.

Well,it worked.
She teared them apart,and that's forever.

"I'm gonna head home now,do you need anything else?" Changbin asked as he stood up from his seat on the couch.

He and Felix grew closer over the last year,they could call each other best friends by now.

"No it's alright,don't worry.I wish you good luck on your date tonight" Felix smiled as he walked his friend to the door.

"Thank you.And if you need me,just give me a call.See you"

Felix got back into the living room and sat down on the couch.
His eyes are focused on the picture hanging above the TV.
It showed Wooyoung and Felix together,sitting on a roof of a high building in America.

"I'm sorry" the young boy whispered as a single tear rolled down his cheek.
"I'm so sorry Wooyoungie. I love you a lot,I hope you know that"
Felix curled up into a ball and fell asleep shortly after.

While Seoul was lighten up in the middle of the night,a young red haired boy made his way to one of the quiter corners of the big city.

Wearing a mask and a hat he almost looked like he made something forbidden.

Jongho looked around and made sure that nobody saw him before he walked into a dark alley.

A few dangerous looking men passed by,making Jongho shudder a bit.
He never felt comfortable here,but it has to be done.

After five minutes of walking in the alley he finally reached the spot he wanted to reach.

Knocking at the door in front of him he waited for someone to answer.
A few seconds later he is greeted by the boy he was looking for.

"Took you long enough Jongho.I already thought you wouldn't come today."

"I had to made sure nobody saw me.I'm sorry that it took me so long"

"It's alright now,come in"
Jongho got inside and followed the other man into the kitchen.

"So what do you wanna talk about?You said it was important"
The men asked Jongho as he got two glasses of water.
The red haired boy seriously looked at the boy in front of him.

"I wanna talk about your life,Wooyoung"